Dish Nation: Renewed for Season Two

dish nation renewedSyndicated TV series Dish Nation has been renewed for a second season. The show will continue to air on Fox television stations as well as on Sinclair, Tribune, Cox, Meredith, Local TV and Lin stations.

The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets as they discuss current topics in pop culture. They include New York’s Scott Shannon and Todd Pettengill; Atlanta’s Rickey Smiley; and Dallas’ Kidd Kraddick.

According to Twentieth TV, Dish Nation tops all new first-run programs among adults 18-34 and is tied for Number one among adults 18-49.

What do you think? Do you watch Dish Nation on a regular basis? When does it air in your area?

bruse January 11, 2014 at 12:54 am

Please bring Heidi and Frank back. Best act behind Rickie and crew. The show isn’t the same without Heidi.

Mina toll January 15, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I have been wondering if one of my favorite programs “Dish Nation” has been cancelled because I have not seen it on its regular channel of 24 in Milwaukee,WI at 4:30pm. The station has been running reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, no I want Rickey Smiley and his gang back Pleaseeeeeee!

Sandra October 15, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I love that show, I watch it everyday. It is so funny please don’t cancel it.

jean September 23, 2013 at 10:13 pm

love dish nation comes on at 7:00

JACK September 12, 2013 at 6:46 pm

WOW !!!!!! this shit is not funny WE have been dumbed down!!!!!!

emma September 10, 2013 at 2:09 pm

i really like the show dish nation it make me laugh i look forward to seeing it, please do not cancel dish nation.

Jane August 28, 2013 at 10:02 pm

I used to enjoy this show but I find myself changing the channel because of Heidi and Frank, they are SO not funny and SO not entertaining. Huge mistake to put those two DJ’s on the air. yuck

Melinda August 19, 2013 at 11:00 pm

I miss Kidd so it’s hard 2 watch & don’t like those 2 (long brown hair girl & half Hispanic married guy) flirting! Plus WTK does Smiley get off always talking black / white !?!? A white man couldn’t say the crap he says so Y how do they allow him 2 say “white ppl let loose & fart while black ppl @ least have manners & try 2 hold” CAN U IMAGINE if reversed & a white guy said that abt blacks !?!? I’m sick of their put-downs their constant whining…

Jerry ferris July 25, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Show is great I am 59 and the show is a hoot

Anonymous July 15, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Mildly entertaining show.

Raheem Hicks April 10, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Why did they take ny station off they were the second funniest one’s on therw
Next to rickey smiley.that LA crew sucks not funny even a lil bit.if i lived in LA i wouldn’t listen
to them

Carol Welch April 7, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I love this show but miss Blaine and Allison from Detroit. Also really like Heidi and Frank from Los Angeles.

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 2:07 am

i miss then too bring back blaine and allison

Ray August 14, 2013 at 3:06 am

Heidi and frank are back at klos replacing mark and brian

Ginger April 3, 2013 at 8:52 pm

I love this show, it comes on 11:05, Medford Oregon. I am 51 years old.
This show makes me laugh, I wish it was on the weekend and I think it should be an hour long. Atlanta’s Rickey Smiley is my favorite. I love the April fools joke. Thanks you for being real.
If you want to be cheer up this is the show to watch.

Louise March 19, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I am 65 and don’t fit in any of the above age groups, but I LOVE the show. At my age I am able to rate things I like by “Depend moments” and on a scale of 1 to 10 – Dish Nation is a 12 !!!!!

Only problem……… when one of the regular teams takes off and and they fail to notify me. They really need to submit a request for time off and I will approve it when I can. Now where is Scott, Todd and crew this week?

Anthony Baker March 4, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Best show ruling the late night!

Laura March 3, 2013 at 4:10 am

I love this show but only the ricky smiley show the other’s can go .I like when you have the stand ends from other places,and it come’s on in my area at midnight and four in the morning,that’s when i usually watch it because i am up seeing my husband off to work.