Do No Harm: Descriptions for Cancelled Episodes

Do No HarmLast week, NBC pulled and cancelled Do No Harm after just low-rated two episodes had aired. There’s still no word on when or if the peacock network will release the remaining 10 installments but we do have the descriptions of the third and fourth episodes.

Here’s a tease of what you would have seen tonight and next Thursday night.

“ME LIKEY”
02/14/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) : Jason (Steven Pasquale) agrees to grant Ian (also Steven Pasquale) his wish – a rendezvous with the object of his desire, Olivia (Ruta Gedmintas). But it comes with a catch: Ian must pose as Jason at a black-tie event honoring Dr. Vanessa Young (Phylicia Rashad). Ian’s antics threaten to ruin the night, pushing Lena (Alana De La Garza) into the arms of another man, and putting Young’s daughter Abby (guest star Jurnee Smollett) in mortal danger. But Jason stays true to his word, and Olivia later greets Ian in a hotel room — with a dangerous ulterior motive.

“A STAND-IN”
02/21/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) : Ian (Steven Pasquale) falls for a woman in D.I.D. therapy, but when Jason (also Steven Pasquale) suspects she has a life-threatening condition, he races to cure her – a cure that may mean she no longer loves Ian. When Dr. Jordan (Michael Esper) alerts Dr. Young (Phylicia Rashad) that someone tampered with her daughter’s chart, all signs point to Jason. Lena (Alana De La Garza) is ready to move on from Jason with a new boyfriend, but is Jason willing to let her go?

What do you think? Do you like the sound of these episodes? Would you have watched? Are you hoping that NBC releases the entire series?

Canceled and renewed TV show

44 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Nancy says

I really enjoyed the show…it just needs to be moved where there is less competition…like Monday night. i was really disappointed to see it cancelled.

2. Hate NBC says

This is why I NEVER watch shows on NBC.. they cancel them before anyone has a chance to realize how good they are…
    Do No Harm was an amazing, high energy and extremely well written show… I guess tripe like survivor will continue while the morons at NBC cancel great shows like Do No Harm.

3. Zmama says

This show is awesome!! Please bring it back! The only reason it got such low viewers is because no one knew about it. If they had they would have loved it!!

4. Orlando says

It was a good show. NBC also cancelled Southland to put on Jay Leno. How did that work out? TNT was smart to pick up Southland. It is one of the best shows on TV. They have to give it a chance. I am tired of all the reality TV shows. I have seen so many shows with potential get cancelled. That is why I try at stick to shows on FX, TNT, A&E and so on. Anyway just my 2 cents :)

5. alicia arol says

I liked this show Do No Harm because it was a UNIQUE show that had never been done before: The strangest (most INTRIGUING) aspect of Do No Harm was the fact that neither Jason nor Ian seemed to realize AT ALL that they were THE SAME PERSON, & that if one of them came to serious harm or even DIED, so would the other!!!!

6. Amyluvry1289 says

Nooooo!! They just put it on a crappy time slot because the people that would be watching this show may already be loyal to Greg’s anatomy and person of interest if we didn’t have a second DVR I would have never realized how amazing this show was!! Give it another chance NBC!! I was looking forward to Thursday all week to see this show and everyone who I know who saw this show loved it!!

7. JackTheRipper says

I recorded the 1st 2 episodes. Since they are cancelling the series, those two episodes will probably bite the dust.

8. Barry Wild says

Seemed an okay program, from initial exposure, and I would appreciate viewing continuing episodes. On crappy dial-up, there is no opportunity to watch programming on-line.

9. mohsin qunayan says

I saw the 2 episode >>really I like this sires . the idea is clever and steven Pasquale did good acting in both character … I hope to see the rest of Jason Cole story >>
    nbc should give a chance for this show

10. Isaura says

This is a bit annoying. I bet the reason no one really watched the first two episodes is because they had already seen the first one online, and you could tell what was going to happen on the second episode based on the commercials. I wish they would just show what they have. Then again, since it has no real ending, they will probably leave me hanging anyway.