Do No Harm: Extra Last Episode Airs September 7th

do no harm on NBCIt was previously reported that NBC’s cancelled series, Do No Harm, had a dozen episodes. Apparently that intel was incorrect because the network has just released information about the show’s 13th and final episode.

Here’s the official description of the final installment which will air on Saturday, September 7th, at 10pm.

“DO NO HARM”

“THIS IS HOW IT ENDS”

09/07/2013 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Saturday) : Jason’s (Steven Pasquale) brain surgery is about to begin, a neurotransmitter implant that will “cut out” Ian (also Steven Pasquale) for good, however due to the blackout drug he has taken for years, Jason is immune to the normal anesthetic. A much stronger drug is given to Jason and in the midst of his twilight sleep he flashes back to his childhood and the origin of Ian Price is finally revealed. Meanwhile, Jordan (Michael Esper) and Lena (Alana De La Garza) are on seperate tracks to uncover Jason’s secrets all of which could prevent the surgery’s completion.

What do you think? Are you still watching Do No Harm on NBC? Do you watch live, via a DVR, on-demand, or online? Do you plan on watching the series finale?

70 Comments on "Do No Harm: Extra Last Episode Airs September 7th"

Notify of

classic68chevelle
classic68chevelle
September 8, 2013 10:23 am

Please renew DO NO HARM!! We want to see more!! “Unforgettable” was brought back after being cancelled, and “Do No Harm” is a much more interesting drama. Please come back!

Marciab
Marciab
September 7, 2013 11:07 pm

Wow. If they had written them that good from the beginning I bet it would not have been cancelled. Great finale but it left me still wanting to see more. They just do not give shows enough chance today to gather a following. Too bad.

sharon hoyt
sharon hoyt
September 8, 2013 4:08 pm

i’m with you Marciab! i never saw this publicised! i stumbled upon it n love it. they should’ve had more previews on TV!!! πŸ™ i hope they make more n hope that the writers read this blog!!!

Linda Mowrey
Linda Mowrey
September 6, 2013 11:20 am

I normally do not watch NBC. I watched this on Free on Demand and thought this was a truely good show. But just like ABC I guess I’ll just miss another good one if it’s not continued. Please let this one stay and I will be watching it.

Silviu
Silviu
September 3, 2013 3:06 am

I watched all the episodes from the beginning. I watch it from Romania. I cant wait to see the last episode. Hopefully there will be a season 2 and many other seasons. I liked this show from the first episode till the 12-th. Shure the last one will be one of the best.

Chala
Chala
September 2, 2013 8:02 am
I watch this show online from Turkey. Most of te series which are on TV right now about killers,detectives,vampires, zombies, and doctors. When I first saw Do No Harm I thought “Well here is another hospital drama coming.” But it did not turn out as I expected. I think the characters fit perfect with the cast and they are playing their parts very well. This show had a lot of different things going on then the others. I am truly sorry to hear that they are cancelling the show. And I am curious what they will be replacing this show… Read more Β»
sharon hoyt
sharon hoyt
September 8, 2013 4:23 pm

ditto! it IS a different kind of hospital show and it’s a great one! great story, very different! πŸ™‚ so sad it’s been cancelled πŸ™

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 1, 2013 11:23 pm

This was a great show! A little slow to start of, but soon changed, come on NBC show got interesting and intense, if you canc air bad bland
shows like ‘ parenthood
Which , I have NO IDEA why that is still airing.bring ‘ DO NO HARM BACK’!

kevin
kevin
September 1, 2013 9:29 pm

They should have given this one more time…recent ratings are even improving for it.

barbara ziegler
barbara ziegler
September 1, 2013 12:13 am

I enjoyed show and would if there was a second season. NBC has very little to offer so sad to see this one end.

C Perkins
C Perkins
August 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Very disappointed to find out this show is ending. I just recently saw an episode and was hooked. I immediately viewed all the episodes on On Demand and got caught up to learn it will be ending. Very disappointed.

Dee
Dee
August 27, 2013 10:20 am

I loved this show from the beginning and will be very sorry to see it end. I hope this will be a true finale and not some cheap cliffhanger.

Too bad an interesting premise like this can’t be continued, but I guess we need more car wrecks, serial killers, brats, *****, and reality shows.

R
R
August 27, 2013 12:15 am

I was extremely disappointed when “Do No Harm” was cancelled after only TWO episodes. I was glad they decided to show the season this summer, and I’ve enjoyed being able to watch it. It seems like the show has been fairly popular, especially being a Saturday night summer show! I doubt they’ll bring it back for a second season after having been cancelled, but maybe NBC will give a future TV show a little more time before canceling it next time! I love Steven Pasquale and look forward to seeing him perform on Broadway again soon!

LHP
LHP
August 26, 2013 12:22 am

I DVR all my TV for watching when I want to watch (& I can fwd thru the commercials!) But I definitely have the 13th episode on the DVR.
NBC is so stupid, to have tried to cancel this is the 1st place, & now blowing it off over summer, it’s a hit so they should keep this show at least as a summer season show. It is so well acted & so edge of your seat drama, & so unique in story line, that it has turned into a fantastic show. I really hope it gets continued somehow.

ann
August 24, 2013 1:27 pm

I love this show. I will be watching every one until the last. Great storyline and wonderful acting by all the cast. It is such a shame that nbc cancelled such a wonderful show. This would be a wonderful summer time show. But for me, after this show ends I will not be watching nbc anymore.

Em
Em
August 20, 2013 12:57 am

I am soo gonna watch the finale. I was hook since the pilot. I was sooo glad when it came back on. I hope there will be a second season.

Jennifer T
Jennifer T
August 19, 2013 4:50 pm

I love this show SO much! It’s the right amount of drama, comedy, character, and story line. I really hope they bring it back for another season! It sure beats most of the crap TV out there today and Steven Pasquale is so versatile and exact in his dual character. Please keep this show!

wpDiscuz