Do No Harm: Extra Last Episode Airs September 7th

do no harm on NBCIt was previously reported that NBC’s cancelled series, Do No Harm, had a dozen episodes. Apparently that intel was incorrect because the network has just released information about the show’s 13th and final episode.

Here’s the official description of the final installment which will air on Saturday, September 7th, at 10pm.

“DO NO HARM”

“THIS IS HOW IT ENDS”

09/07/2013 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Saturday) : Jason’s (Steven Pasquale) brain surgery is about to begin, a neurotransmitter implant that will “cut out” Ian (also Steven Pasquale) for good, however due to the blackout drug he has taken for years, Jason is immune to the normal anesthetic. A much stronger drug is given to Jason and in the midst of his twilight sleep he flashes back to his childhood and the origin of Ian Price is finally revealed. Meanwhile, Jordan (Michael Esper) and Lena (Alana De La Garza) are on seperate tracks to uncover Jason’s secrets all of which could prevent the surgery’s completion.

What do you think? Are you still watching Do No Harm on NBC? Do you watch live, via a DVR, on-demand, or online? Do you plan on watching the series finale?

Almaeja September 9, 2013 at 2:37 am

Do no harm is an awesome show, every episode was great. I have no idea why the ratings were low. they cancelled Do no harm and Zero hour at the same time after two episodes. I was glad they continued the series but did not watch Zero hour again. I really hope they will bring Do no harm back for second season .

Karen September 9, 2013 at 2:01 am

Really good show – it never had a fair chance. I really did like it. Recorded off NBC on the DVR. I know it’s cancelled but wish they would change their minds.

Jen September 8, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I love this show! I just started watching it on deman. I sat for 3 days watching the entire series! PLEASE bring it back :-)

Anonymous September 9, 2013 at 7:06 am

i did the same thing! :) in 2 for me lol. was so addicting right??!??!

Ana September 8, 2013 at 8:23 pm

I watch this show Free on Demand -(NBC) – I can’t believe this is cancelled. It’s such a good show!! But the ending, gee … why not give it a chance for a second season???? it’s much better than Unforgettable.

Sophia loves Jason September 8, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I am really disappointed that the show has ended. ABC should have moved it to Tuesday night. Ugh. So disappointed.

Marcus September 8, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Do No Harm is a great show and should be renewed for a second season! I would very much like to see more as would a lot of other people I’m sure. The show would have had higher ratings if the show was promoted better, I didn’t know about the show I came across it online half way through the season and was hooked after one episode. I did not like the way season one ended because they ended it with like a To Be Continued… that’s why they didn’t show Jason/Ian after the surgery, in fact they didn’t show Jason/Ian’s head being stitched up. I believe a season two is possible and I believe it would get more views.

Nicole P September 8, 2013 at 4:33 pm

I am really upset with how it ended… It is a very good show I look forward to it every week. I don’t get why you didn’t show how he is when he wakes from surgery…. Very disappointed! Sucks there will be no more

sharon hoyt September 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm

i just learned about this awesome show a couple months ago and whatched all epis on demand! I LOVE IT & CANT BELIEVE ITS NOW CANCELLED!?! C’MON!!! :( if this show was publicised at all i would’ve seen it! maybe thats why not too many viewers!? GIVE IT ANOTHER SEWSON PLEASE?!?!?

tresa September 8, 2013 at 12:35 pm

I usually watch this show on Demand and i love this show the finale episode just leaves you wanting more. Please do not take this show off the air!!

terrie huthmacher September 8, 2013 at 10:38 am

I loved this show it was kinda like dexter. I am sad there will be no more!

classic68chevelle September 8, 2013 at 10:23 am

Please renew DO NO HARM!! We want to see more!! “Unforgettable” was brought back after being cancelled, and “Do No Harm” is a much more interesting drama. Please come back!

Marciab September 7, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Wow. If they had written them that good from the beginning I bet it would not have been cancelled. Great finale but it left me still wanting to see more. They just do not give shows enough chance today to gather a following. Too bad.

sharon hoyt September 8, 2013 at 4:08 pm

i’m with you Marciab! i never saw this publicised! i stumbled upon it n love it. they should’ve had more previews on TV!!! :( i hope they make more n hope that the writers read this blog!!!

Linda Mowrey September 6, 2013 at 11:20 am

I normally do not watch NBC. I watched this on Free on Demand and thought this was a truely good show. But just like ABC I guess I’ll just miss another good one if it’s not continued. Please let this one stay and I will be watching it.

Silviu September 3, 2013 at 3:06 am

I watched all the episodes from the beginning. I watch it from Romania. I cant wait to see the last episode. Hopefully there will be a season 2 and many other seasons. I liked this show from the first episode till the 12-th. Shure the last one will be one of the best.

Chala September 2, 2013 at 8:02 am

I watch this show online from Turkey. Most of te series which are on TV right now about killers,detectives,vampires, zombies, and doctors. When I first saw Do No Harm I thought “Well here is another hospital drama coming.” But it did not turn out as I expected. I think the characters fit perfect with the cast and they are playing their parts very well. This show had a lot of different things going on then the others. I am truly sorry to hear that they are cancelling the show. And I am curious what they will be replacing this show with. They have to come up with something which is really interesting.

sharon hoyt September 8, 2013 at 4:23 pm

ditto! it IS a different kind of hospital show and it’s a great one! great story, very different! :) so sad it’s been cancelled :(