Do No Harm: Extra Last Episode Airs September 7th

do no harm on NBCIt was previously reported that NBC’s cancelled series, Do No Harm, had a dozen episodes. Apparently that intel was incorrect because the network has just released information about the show’s 13th and final episode.

Here’s the official description of the final installment which will air on Saturday, September 7th, at 10pm.

“DO NO HARM”

“THIS IS HOW IT ENDS”

09/07/2013 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Saturday) : Jason’s (Steven Pasquale) brain surgery is about to begin, a neurotransmitter implant that will “cut out” Ian (also Steven Pasquale) for good, however due to the blackout drug he has taken for years, Jason is immune to the normal anesthetic. A much stronger drug is given to Jason and in the midst of his twilight sleep he flashes back to his childhood and the origin of Ian Price is finally revealed. Meanwhile, Jordan (Michael Esper) and Lena (Alana De La Garza) are on seperate tracks to uncover Jason’s secrets all of which could prevent the surgery’s completion.

What do you think? Are you still watching Do No Harm on NBC? Do you watch live, via a DVR, on-demand, or online? Do you plan on watching the series finale?

70 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Margot says

I really love this show ! I’m French, so i have to watch it online, but i hope it’ll be on a French channel one day… It is really frustrating when you love a show, and it’s over after only 13 episodes ! Moreover, there is so much things to say in a second season.
    And the actor for Jason/Ian is amazing ! We forget they are the same guy !
    Please, bring this show back !!!!!
    A French fan

2. Bobby says

This show was great, it just was on the wrong network. NBC is to soft of s network for a show like this to reach its full potential. I usually would DVR or watch it on demand because I work so early . Another network should realize hoe much potential this show has and pick it up for another season, I’m so bummed to see it end expecially with so many unanswered questions. Steven pasquel couldn’t have done a better job juggling the two roles, he really balanced the charracters out flawlessly. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one dissapointed to see it end. BRING IT BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON ON A DIFFERENT NETWORK!!!!

3. Keith Magan says

The show was great its sad that
    they cancelled it. So much more
    could have been done. They could
    have had the operation fail and started a relationship with his son.

4. says

I love this show!!!!! Jason/ Ian is an incredible actor to play two people and we actually believe they are different. I can not believe it is over . I just went to DVR the episode and nothing? So I googled when is it coming back?? Canceled??why??? Great show great idea great cast! Did Ian kill Ruben?? So many loose ends:(

5. Katherine says

More, more, more!!! Steven Pasquale is unbelievably convincing in each role…I’m mezmerized! Under The Dumb sucks and should never have made it past one show.
    Bring back “Do No Harm”!!!!!!

6. Koa says

I absolutely loved this show!!! I can’t believe it got axed just after the second episode. I really enjoyed it and I felt it was an awesome modern take on the whole Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde dilemma.

7. Renee P says

This show was amazing! It kept you on your seat and you never knew what was going to happen next! The finale left the audience still with so many questions. I think a new season should still happen. I think the timing is what affected the show and what was on while the show was airing. The cast was amazing and meshed well together!

8. firstblush says

I too loved this show. It made perfect sense & had great material. All the cast were believable & interesting. I do think the premise does have alimited run. I can’t wait til the last episode. I hope it has some interesting closure. I feel thesame way about Under the Dome.

9. Joanna says

Do no harm is such a good show but there should really be another season. Come i want to know more, what happens next?

10. Sunny says

I love this show & I watched from the beginning. Please bring it back. I think new day & hour may get a better audience. This show had it all, what will I do without it?

11. Andrew Suffice says

This show is a masterpiece! I hope the network executives at least acknowledge that it was an exceptionally well written, well performed television series. The ending was absolutely haunting in a good way. What a marvelous twist! I do however feel very little closure about the ending. It’s almost jarring and even worse to think it may be all she wrote. I think that a second season could bring about the proper resolution that the audience needs for a conclusion. For example is the character Dr. Ruben Marcado dead? Is Ian going even out and settle down with Dr. Vanessa Young or his previous wife and child? These are the things I need to know people.