Do No Harm: NBC To Air Cancelled Episodes

Do No Harm canceled episodesAs you may recall, NBC cancelled and pulled Do No Harm after only two episodes aired. It’s hard to blame them. After all, the show’s premiere set a record for the lowest debut ratings for an in-season scripted series in the history of the four major broadcast networks. Then, the numbers got worse in week two.

The network has now announced plans to air the remaining 10 installments starting Saturday, June 29th, at 10pm. Unless things change, it looks like the last episode of Do No Harm will be broadcast on August 31st.

It’ll be interesting to see how many people tune in for these new episodes. The network’s been running Saturday Night Live reruns in that timeslot and they’ve been attracting a bit more than two million viewers and a 0.8 demo rating. It’s hard to imagine that Do No Harm will be able to match or beat those numbers considering that’s what it was doing in its first two weeks.

Could NBC cancel the burn-off of Do No Harm episodes on Saturdays too? If that happens, hopefully the network will release all of the episodes online so that at least those that like the show will be able to see them.

What do you think? Do you like Do No Harm? Will you be watching these episodes — when they air on TV, on-demand, or online?

Claudia Yutko October 17, 2014 at 10:55 am

Is there anyway we can see the cancelled shows? Where are they? What do you do with them?

Stephanie September 14, 2013 at 6:51 pm

PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW! We LOVE it! Nobody in their right mind should’ve cancelled this series!

fsuhoney18 September 14, 2013 at 12:41 pm

loved the show, hope the series has a 2nd season! NBC, please don’t cancel series!

Anonymous September 9, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I am addicted to this show. I was already searching for reruns? And to think the crap they leave on tv, Like reality shows about stupid, boring, peoples lives and make them rich. Whoever watches that crap, you’re the ones who make it hard for good shows to continue. I hope they bring it back.

Lynn September 1, 2013 at 9:33 pm

My husband and I love this show. We are sooooo disappointed that it was cancelled.

Anonymous September 14, 2013 at 1:47 am

My husband and I love it, too! Always great to find a show we both like. So frustrated it will not get to continue the story into another season. :(

yvonne July 16, 2013 at 12:55 am

I like it on Sat night cuz Greys Anat has me on Thurs nights If do No Harm airs I will watch it ,,, for me nothing else good on Sat nights

Cedric Baggett July 3, 2013 at 4:15 pm

This show is flipping amazing, and all the same, an awesome show. we still have it recording to catch it in case they air it. All actors are awesome, and this show is truly a great show that SHOULD NOT have been cancelled.

Gramma June 30, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Love the show. Think the acting by main character is great. Plays both roles extremely well. Hope enough people watch to change NB C mind re cancelation.

DeeC June 29, 2013 at 10:22 pm

I am so happy to wstching episode three right now!!!

Carol Minkus May 11, 2013 at 11:28 pm

I was very sorry to see Do No Harm get cancelled. I thought it was a good show and was looking forward to seeing more on how this guy worked.

Louise May 9, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Do no Harm was a good show…..so disappointed when it was pulled…..we were looking forward to the next episode when we got the news it was pulled,……

Rob April 30, 2013 at 12:46 pm

this show could have been amazing

jill April 30, 2013 at 7:37 am

Hell Yes I will be Watching!!!! Can’t wait to finally see the rest of the Episodes!! I don’t care what anyone says, I really liked this show and saw it’s potential from the Pilot!!

The Blue Rose April 28, 2013 at 5:14 pm

I have to agree. Remember “Partners” on CBS? It was even said on this site that if it were on a different network it more than likely would have been renewed! Because of CBS’s standards thought the show was dubbed a failure and therefore cancelled unceremoniously. Something could be learned by networks if they actually paid attention to more than numbers and so called demos.

Sara Fryd April 28, 2013 at 12:57 pm

It’s not the show it’s the network. The worst primetime network ever. I bet if Do No Harm was released by CBS or ABC it would be a hit. If you have to put a show as bad as Hannibal to boost ratings, then you have your answer. Watching anything on NBC is a complete waste of your time.