Do No Harm: NBC To Air Cancelled Episodes

Do No Harm canceled episodesAs you may recall, NBC cancelled and pulled Do No Harm after only two episodes aired. It’s hard to blame them. After all, the show’s premiere set a record for the lowest debut ratings for an in-season scripted series in the history of the four major broadcast networks. Then, the numbers got worse in week two.

The network has now announced plans to air the remaining 10 installments starting Saturday, June 29th, at 10pm. Unless things change, it looks like the last episode of Do No Harm will be broadcast on August 31st.

It’ll be interesting to see how many people tune in for these new episodes. The network’s been running Saturday Night Live reruns in that timeslot and they’ve been attracting a bit more than two million viewers and a 0.8 demo rating. It’s hard to imagine that Do No Harm will be able to match or beat those numbers considering that’s what it was doing in its first two weeks.

Could NBC cancel the burn-off of Do No Harm episodes on Saturdays too? If that happens, hopefully the network will release all of the episodes online so that at least those that like the show will be able to see them.

What do you think? Do you like Do No Harm? Will you be watching these episodes — when they air on TV, on-demand, or online?

Canceled and renewed TV show

16 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

I am addicted to this show. I was already searching for reruns? And to think the crap they leave on tv, Like reality shows about stupid, boring, peoples lives and make them rich. Whoever watches that crap, you’re the ones who make it hard for good shows to continue. I hope they bring it back.

• Anonymous says

My husband and I love it, too! Always great to find a show we both like. So frustrated it will not get to continue the story into another season. :(

2. yvonne says

I like it on Sat night cuz Greys Anat has me on Thurs nights If do No Harm airs I will watch it ,,, for me nothing else good on Sat nights

3. Cedric Baggett says

This show is flipping amazing, and all the same, an awesome show. we still have it recording to catch it in case they air it. All actors are awesome, and this show is truly a great show that SHOULD NOT have been cancelled.

4. Gramma says

Love the show. Think the acting by main character is great. Plays both roles extremely well. Hope enough people watch to change NB C mind re cancelation.

5. Carol Minkus says

I was very sorry to see Do No Harm get cancelled. I thought it was a good show and was looking forward to seeing more on how this guy worked.

6. Louise says

Do no Harm was a good show…..so disappointed when it was pulled…..we were looking forward to the next episode when we got the news it was pulled,……

7. jill says

Hell Yes I will be Watching!!!! Can’t wait to finally see the rest of the Episodes!! I don’t care what anyone says, I really liked this show and saw it’s potential from the Pilot!!

8. says

I have to agree. Remember “Partners” on CBS? It was even said on this site that if it were on a different network it more than likely would have been renewed! Because of CBS’s standards thought the show was dubbed a failure and therefore cancelled unceremoniously. Something could be learned by networks if they actually paid attention to more than numbers and so called demos.

9. says

It’s not the show it’s the network. The worst primetime network ever. I bet if Do No Harm was released by CBS or ABC it would be a hit. If you have to put a show as bad as Hannibal to boost ratings, then you have your answer. Watching anything on NBC is a complete waste of your time.