Do No Harm

Do No Harm TV showNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 31, 2013 — September 7, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Steven Pasquale, Alana De La Garza, Michael Esper, Ruta Gedmintas, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Phylicia Rashad, John Carroll Lynch, and Samm Levine.

current TV show

TV show description:
This TV series is a modern interpretation of the classic Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde novel by Robert Louis Stevenson.

Doctor Jason Cole (Steven Pasquale) is a highly respected neurosurgeon who seems to have it all — a lucrative career, confident charm and the gift of compassion. Unfortunately, he also has a deep, dark secret.

Every night at 8:25pm, something inside Jason changes. It leaves him almost unrecognizable — seductive, devious, and borderline sociopathic. This new man is his dangerous alternate personality who goes by the name Ian Price and is in control for 12 hours.

For years, Jason has battled Ian, keeping him in check with a powerful experimental sedative. Now, his (their) body has developed a resistance to the serum, setting Ian free once again.

To make matters worse, after being suppressed for so long, Ian is hell-bent on taking revenge on his oppressor. With Jason’s career and everyone he cares about at risk — his patients, friends, coworkers and Doctor Lena Solis (Alana De La Garza), the sweet woman he loves — Jason knows he must stop Ian once and for all.

Doctor Vanessa Young (Phylicia Rashad) is the head of the neurosurgery department, a strong and determined woman who leads by example. Doctor Ruben Marcado (Lin-Manuel Miranda) is a clinical pharmacologist who helps suppress Jason’s alter ego and Josh Stern (Samm Levin) is Jason’s administrative assistant. Olivia Flynn (Ruta Gedmintas) is Jason’s former love interest who also has a son.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — This Is How It Ends
While undergoing a complicated brain operation, Jason finally learns the truth about Ian Price.
First aired: September 7, 2013.

space
What do you think? Dis you like the Do No Harm TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled?

Nora Koonce February 22, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I agree with Lois G who posted before me.

Nora Koonce February 22, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I have been searching for the TV show “Do No Harm”. Why has it been cancelled? I loved it. Please bring it back.
Nora Koonce

HelenD February 22, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I just went to the NBC website and posted a comment about the shows cancellation under “contact Us”. Maybe if enough people were to complain? Worth trying for a good thing.

HelenD February 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I loved this show and was recording it on my pvr when I noticed there wasn’t any recording last week. Of course I searched the web (ended up here). The powers that be are crazy. I agree completely with LoisG

jarvis February 20, 2013 at 4:53 pm

missed the first show, heard from friends it was no good

Christina February 20, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I loved this show it was amazing and kept me on the edge of my seat, I was looking forward to new episodes.

Lois G. February 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm

I have been looking for it on the tv listings. Then I look on here to see what happened…come on now this is the third show this season that I enjoy that has been canceled! The reality shows get to keep their junk! Why can’t we get to watch our shows?

MArlene February 17, 2013 at 8:09 pm

I loved it and I was bummed out to find out it was cancelled after just 2 episodes, come on! Give the show a chance, it’s great!!!!

Teddy Quick February 16, 2013 at 2:56 am

DEFINITELY a KEEPER!!! Should NOT have been canceled!!! Steven Pasquale does a GREAT job with overlapping dual roles! WHEW! What a show!

Chuck February 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm

I like sci-fi, but this show was to wired for me. Watched 2 episodes and was bored with it.

colleen r February 14, 2013 at 12:29 am

I just loved Do No harm, it was great. Iam very upset they cancled it after two showings, they need to at least finish the series. There is nothing good on television any more, when they have a good program it gets cancled. I don’t get it, put it back on!

CraigP February 9, 2013 at 10:02 pm

I was prepared not to like this show, but Do No Harm is (was) everything that The Following is not–truly frightening in a completely psychological way. What does it take for a network to invest in their own creation? Or at least let it air long enough to develop a following of its own. Speaking of which, The Following–a horrific fiction in a world of horrific reality–soldiers on.

Gretchen February 9, 2013 at 12:51 pm

This show is great! Beats most of what is on tv right now. It hasn’t been advertised enough for anyone to know the show. Keep it on!!!!!!

Darvedd February 3, 2013 at 5:08 am

I hope they acknowledge Robert Louis Stevenson in the credits for ‘Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde’.

emaegf January 31, 2013 at 9:56 pm

NBC released the Premire episode already so I watched it over the weekend. I liked it hoep it stays around for a while.