Dog with a Blog: Season Three Renewal for Disney Series

dog with a blog season three renewalDisney Channel has renewed Dog with a Blog for a third season, reports THR. The new episodes will go into production in April with an eye on a fall debut.

Season two resumes on February 21st. It’s unclear how many episodes remain in the current season or how many have been ordered for season three. The first season had 22 installments.

Dog With a Blog follows Stan (voiced by Stephen Full), a talking and blogging dog who helps a family adjust living in a blended household. The cast includes G. Hannelius, Blake Michael, Francesca Capaldi, Regan Burns, and Beth Littleford.

What do you think? Does anyone in your house enjoy this Disney series?

MsMAF November 24, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Absolutely love this show! Of course I am a dog lover. I enjoy the family aspect of the show. I would adopt these three kids in a minute, of course with Stan! Anyone who can find fault with this show should take a really close look at the trash programs currently on TV at this time.

Julie November 16, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Disney channel is going down ……
Like no joke I watch this show with my siblings and they ask to change the channel. This show is stupid, annoying, and boring! The actors are TERRIBLE, like Avery is annoying, a know it all, and everything else, and so is the mom, Chloe , Tyler , and the dad . And the dog talking looks so fake it looks like a talking dog in a 1950s movie. No joke please get cancelled!!!!!!!!

Shawn November 17, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Amen!!^^

Maurice Thrower October 16, 2014 at 6:58 pm

This piece of crap show should stay cancelled.

Love it! May 5, 2014 at 4:32 am

Love it!

ker April 18, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I’m 49, I don’t even have kids or grandkids to blame my Disney addiction on, just a talking dog! Found the show by accident months ago when it was trending on DirecTv one morning, been hooked ever since. If they ever want to take questions from viewers about how they make it look like Stan talks, what commands Mick is given to act as Stan, and how the cast interacts with Stephen Full, I’d love to know! I will watch episodes I’ve already seen 5 times over anything else on tv anymore, except sports.

Aaron February 28, 2014 at 1:36 pm

I can’t wait for “Stan Runs Away”. I am very excited for season three. I hope that this the season that Bennett and Ellen discovers Stan’s secret (He can talk).

Jax Newports February 27, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Awesome , I’m a 29 year old manchild that enjoys watching this after a hard night of drinking.

Cute February 12, 2014 at 9:07 am