Dog with a Blog: Season Two Renewal from Disney Channel

dog with a blogDisney Channel has ordered a second season of Dog with a Blog, their comedy series. According to Deadline, Dog with a Blog has been a big success for the cable channel.

Created by Michael Kaplan, the show follows Avery Jennings and Tyler James, a pair of teens who can’t stand one another. Their single parents meet, fall in love and get married and suddenly, they’re living under the same roof. To make things even more complicated, Stan, the family dog, publishes a blog in which he details what goes on in the Jennings-James household.

The show features the talents of G. Hannelius, Blake Michael, Francesca Capaldi, Stephen Full, Regan Burns, Beth Littleford.

The show debuted in October and eight episodes of Dog with a Blog have aired so far. The next episode is scheduled to run on February 17th.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Dog with a Blog? Are you looking forward to the new episodes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

14 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Matthew Stephens says

I don’t watch many sitcoms but I’ll sit down and watch when “Dog with a Blog” is on. And I’m 52 years old! The show never takes itself seriously and always get at least one belly laugh out of me per episode. The cast is very gifted and cohesive. I usually shy away from superlatives but Beth Littleford has made Ellen into one of my top 10 favorite TV characters ever! Certifiable!
    Thank you for “Dog with a Blog”.
    Matthew Stephens

2. Victoria Ayodele says

Ummm G idk if you are reading this but idk why people are criticizing you. I would die to be you. You so freakin beautiful. Forget your hieght. Forget all the bad comments because among them are ones that maybe can turn around your future and I hope I can do that. Please, just read this your pretty!! Dont leave!! I love you!!

3. Raine says

My family love the show. It is well written, love Stan and it just refreshing to have good family entertainment. I really want more episodes.

4. Kathy says

G. is a really talented young actress. Its a shame that Disney has cast her in such a bad show! My kids really don’t like the show, and they love most of the Disney shows. The concept is ridiculous, the rest of the cast is mediocre at best , do I need to talk about how bad the writing is?

• Irma Gerd says

Why is everyone saying they like this show? It’s like crazy stupid and G is a terrible actor. The plots are lame and Avery is self centered b**** and thinks she is amazing at everything. G needs a life and more singing and acting lessons. When is this f***ing show ending????????

5. sydney says

Love the handsome dog stan in the show! Can Disney give him more appearances in the show? I look forward to watching the show with my family.

6. jimmiee7 says

G. Is such a cutie, but at 14 she seems to be a real late bloomer.
    She still has the body of a 10 year old.
    Cant wait to see her grow up and become a woman, hope she stsys do cute.