Dominion: Season One Ratings

Dominion TV show on Syfy ratingsOn this new Syfy show, humans have had to fight to survive following a horrific war. Similarly, TV shows have to struggle to attract positive ratings so they can survive. Will Dominion be renewed for a second season or become a cancelled casualty instead? Stay tuned.

Based on the characters from the Legion movie, Dominion takes place 25 years into the future, after the “Extinction War” in which an army of lower angels waged a war against mankind. The show’s cast includes Christopher Egan, Tom Wisdom, Carl Beukes, Alan Dale, Roxanne McKee, Anthony Head, Luke Allen-Gale, Shivani Ghai, and Rosalind Halstead.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

9/25 update: Dominion has been renewed for a second season on Syfy.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.6 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Dominion TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

237 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Tomeka says

I absolutely love this show, I am looking forward in seeing where the show goes. it is the best thing on Syfy that is currently running. I am fascinated with angels and telling their story has me wondering how far they will go to bring back God, but when he comes back, how happy will he be with Gabriel and Michael’s decisions. The sister is gone and I did not even know that Nova (Alex’s female friend) was an angel. Michael is my favorite character, but Gabriel is ruthless and will do anything to get what he wants. Excited for the next show.

2. Faith says

BEST SHOW EVER PLEASE KEEP IT GOING I SWEAR I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SEE THIS KEEP GOING. SYFY PLEASE YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS SHOW GOING, ITS AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. SO MANY TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED OF THE BEAUTY AND PLOT AND AMAZING CHARACTERS. JUST AMAZING.

3. says

I epp of dominion was the best to date this show has potential to be better than the walking dead.?? i watch i season of dominion 7 times the W/D i could only watch twice. season 2 dominion epp 1 great start.

4. Rose says

Didn’t catch it the first time aired in the fall. After watching the re-runs I fell in love with it and would be disappointed if it did not get renewed for season two.

5. Anonymous says

I love it infact am in love with it full suspense, betrayal, love e.t.c i await d season 2 and let see wat happens to Alex and Co

6. Kews77 says

Dominion is definitely a show worth investing in for a future. It has a good character base, the story line is intriguing yet holds enough of its own to make you want to see the next episode. Sometimes you need to see beyond the here and now, this show apcan be whatever the producers want it to be. It they are truly interested in investing in a second season then make it a season worth capturing the audiences. Supernatural has done it, so has the Walking Dead, these prove with the right storylines anything is possible. Second season needs to happen for this show, it can only win audiences if you give it a chance.

• says

you it that on the head. they need to pick up the action. and cut some of this love bull out for god sake its suppose to be the end of the world. think they need better writers?

7. tess says

It’s been a while since I was like really glued to a show. I don’t have cable so borrow dvds in the library. Dominion got me so hooked up, I am thinking of getting cable again. I love the story, the cast, I love Archangel Michael. Thank you Syfy for continuing Dominion.