Dominion: Season One Ratings

Dominion TV show on Syfy ratingsOn this new Syfy show, humans have had to fight to survive following a horrific war. Similarly, TV shows have to struggle to attract positive ratings so they can survive. Will Dominion be renewed for a second season or become a cancelled casualty instead? Stay tuned.

Based on the characters from the Legion movie, Dominion takes place 25 years into the future, after the “Extinction War” in which an army of lower angels waged a war against mankind. The show’s cast includes Christopher Egan, Tom Wisdom, Carl Beukes, Alan Dale, Roxanne McKee, Anthony Head, Luke Allen-Gale, Shivani Ghai, and Rosalind Halstead.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

What do you think? Do you like the Dominion TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Sherry July 29, 2014 at 3:44 pm

I am hoping they have the foresight to see Dominion is worth at least one more season. Again, how can you tell the complete story in only a few episodes? The characters must grow in their roles in order to tell this most unusual tale, I feel there is a huge lesson to be learned here especially now in which humanity is in such need for help.

Truth July 29, 2014 at 11:26 am

This show is doomed,Ratings are slightly better then Caprica,but not as good as Stargate Universe.Look how long those shows lasted.Let’s face the music SYFY’s Sci Fi shows can’t come close to other networks in terms of ratings.

William July 29, 2014 at 4:31 pm

I have no hard figures, or links, but one must admit Syfy probably doesn’t have the audience that even discovery, or history channels have. I’m really disappointed with the good shows that they put money into only to just dump them after one season. I was particularly disappointed with Stargate Universe. Like defiance, that was the show that I looked forward to every week. It’s really hard to cater to such a small devoted audience to get ratings that others feel you need to carry a good show.

marella July 27, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Renewed definitely. It might have had more exposition at the beginning that many have the patience for, but then complex interesting things do sometimes need that. It is definitely the best show on Syfy right now in my opinion.

beverlee edwards July 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I really like the show. I love Tom Wisdom ! I could watch him forever !

Amy July 27, 2014 at 2:28 pm

This is my favorite of the sy fy
shows. Let’s please keep it on the air!

Sherry July 26, 2014 at 11:20 pm

I think Dominion should be renewed, seven episodes is not enough to tell the entire storyline. Why do they only have such a limited amount of episodes compared to all the other series on television? People have to discover this show and want to watch it but it is nearly impossible to do with such a limited amount of air time. Why are some series kept on no matter how bad they are and others are deleted immediately?

Tammy July 25, 2014 at 6:24 am

I would love a second season!!!

Dee July 23, 2014 at 4:14 am

I really like the show so far and would watch another season. I think the premise is great.

W.C.T. July 22, 2014 at 7:58 pm

GOOD SHOW SO FAR, ONCE YOU GET PAST THE BASIC PREMISE OF THE SHOW. I WOULD WATCH A SECOND SEASON OF THE PROGRAM.

SHERRY July 21, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I agree 100% about keeping it on and giving it a chance to build the full story line before making a judgment call. This show has a lot to offer.

Kev July 21, 2014 at 7:42 am

Love the show and the action!

Evan July 21, 2014 at 12:22 am

It’s a great show! I don’t see why they should cancel it. Keep it going and it’ll get popular sooner or later.