Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

chelsea January 19, 2014 at 10:42 pm

keeeeep the showww! I love it!!!

Dedicated January 19, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Renew!! Can’t tune in on Fridays but I catch it on nbc website after. Refreshing show :)

wendy January 19, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Please do another series. Its amazing and the inly dracula I can watch.

Anonymous January 19, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Please continue Dracula

michelle January 19, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Please keep its the ONLY show I watch. In love with it!

Sondra Fay January 19, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Oh please keep it. This show is the best,.Creative sets, great acting, an intriguing story line. NO matter whats going on with JRM, he is totally Rad….Please keep him working

leticia wheeler January 19, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I look forward to it every friday. Its getting better. It was slow art the start but its getting good! Plzzz dont cancel!

Hannah January 19, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Please don’t cancel season 2 I am so looking forward to more. I think it’s a fantastic take on Dracula and look forward to it each week with its dark twists and under lining love story. So once more please give it another chance.

KK January 19, 2014 at 4:43 pm

This is the best show on tv! Please do not cancel. It is in line with the cable series like The Tudors, Game of Thrones, etc. Grimm and Dracula make the perfect Friday night lineup.

Tina January 19, 2014 at 3:29 pm

I agree, Dracula is one of the best shows on tv. Like my other favorite show, Revenge, Dracula keeps me intriqued. I never know what to expect next. I just love everything about this show. NBC should know a hit when it sees one.

AJ January 19, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Renew renew renew. I live the new take on Dracula. Jonathan Myers is a terrific Dracula and The Rendield character is very creative and well played. Mina is excellent as well lady Jane Weatherbee is an excellent vampire hunter but maybe not such a great temptress. I am glad v Lucy will now be a vamp her story line got old and she was overly whinny. I like the new twist on the Van Helsing character was good originally but the latest with killing the children seems to have made him as back as the order of the Dragon. Harkers character is a little inconsistent but I like it.

Angie wood January 19, 2014 at 9:55 am

Please renew Dracula..

Sarah January 19, 2014 at 8:57 am

Are you serious?! This is what pisses me off about television, stuff like x-factor and talent shows are CONSTANTLY aired and they are just pure shit, but when something fantastically written and acted as well as something different comes to screen every fuckin’ channel cancels it with no idea that shows like this bring up massive fandoms. Look at Sherlock for example, it started off quite unknown and it’s future was shakey and now look at it! It has massive fan base?! it takes time for shows like this to get off their feet, and I’m fed up of every show that provides an ‘escape’ into fantasy being tossed away like yesterday’s news.

Brenda Gnader January 20, 2014 at 9:05 am

Well said Sarah! How many new shows start out great. I am so sick and tired of all these ridiculously stupid reality shows they keep bringing out. Dracula is one of the few shows I have loved from the beginning. I don’t know if any of you have ever heard of a movie called “Idiocracy” with Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph and Dax Shepard. The government has now dumbed down all the people and it looks like they eat nothing but Genetically Modified Food. The television that the people watch is totally absurd. After I saw this movie I talked about it with some friends and we all agreed this is what is happening in our world now.

Re: what you said Terry Murphy. You said if Dracula is cancelled, you will no longer watch NBC. I think Dracula is the only time I watch NBC. This coming Friday night is the Season Finale. I truly hope they renew Dracula but on a different day.

To everyone who stands up for this show – I say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol January 20, 2014 at 10:30 am

Here, here, I say.
However, there are some good shows on TV. Yes, a lot of crap, but some good. There’s Person of Interest for one. Very different- that’s why I like it. Not your normal type. And mini-series like Game of Thrones, Spartacus and Vikings is always interesting.

But, we must have Dracula on the agenda too.

Ronda January 19, 2014 at 8:06 am

Please don’t cancel. This is a great show.

Linda January 19, 2014 at 7:11 am

Absolutely renew this show-fascinating! Love Grimm, too, but can’t get enough of Dracula!