Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Suzanne January 20, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Please renew!!! I love this show!

Dana January 20, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Would love it to be renewed

Mike January 20, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Dracula needs to stay. It is one of the best written and acted shows on TV. The cast is superb.

Teresa January 20, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I don’t think it’s supposed to be renewed. I thought it was only a ten episode mini series. The finale is already the end of the entire storyline so it can’t have another season. The whole series was just ten episodes. That’s what I’ve read, at least. But don’t get me wrong though! I’m absolutely obsessed with this show and I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula. When I found out it was just a ten episode mini series, I was really upset about it. I really think these ten episodes are the entire series. But if they somehow find a way to bring it into another season, then by all means, please do so!

Brenda Gnader January 21, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Teresa, I didn’t know this so I checked it out. You are right. It does say this is only a 10 episode mini series. Who knows, maybe with everyone’s comments and petitions, NBC might decide to make it a regular series. I am a little confused though. Friday night when I watched Dracula and saw next week’s preview, it said “Season Finale”. I have never seen a mini series say that before.

Carol January 21, 2014 at 8:28 pm
admin January 21, 2014 at 8:46 pm

That TV critic is incorrect. There are 10 episodes this season but it’s not a mini-series.

Carol January 21, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Well, then, why did their site say it was a mini-series? I have to know what’s up with this.

Theo January 20, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Please renew Dracula…It’s awesome show and many less good shows were renewed, why wouldnt this one? JRM Is awesome.

Carol January 20, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I emailed NBC once again that they would be insane if they cancelled Dracula. Bombard them with you emails, folks. They have to see at least some.

Just look up NBC email

Carol
I told them it would be insanity to cancel and that’s it’s one of a only a few good shows they have.

K January 20, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Renewed.

debbie January 20, 2014 at 1:58 pm

renewed

dayla January 20, 2014 at 1:44 pm

please renew. love Dracula

Lina January 20, 2014 at 11:56 am

Would love to see series continue. It’s my Friday Night Date! Great mix of mystery, love, & revenge. JRM is brilliant as Dracula/Grayson. Please keep it going.

Diana January 20, 2014 at 11:34 am

Love this version of Dracula and applaud the actors as they fulfill their given characters. It is refreshing to see a different angle to this love story between Dracula and Mina. Please RENEW THIS SHOW

Lillian January 20, 2014 at 11:17 am

I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers I think it has gotten better and it would be a shame to cancel it. I am wanting t see more. I am not a Grimm fan. I have more interest in the show Dracula then Grimm.

Monica January 20, 2014 at 11:11 am

I love this show! What a vampire-based show should be! Jonathan Rhys Meyers is wonderful as Dracula!

Kimberlee Prokhorov January 20, 2014 at 10:43 am

Please keep Dracula. It is an intelligent and captivating series. I only just discovered it and would hate to see it go.

jayna lina January 20, 2014 at 9:20 am

please please renew Dracula. The storyline is absolutely amazing. Their acting is perfect and their love story is beyond amazing.

Sally January 20, 2014 at 1:18 am

PLEASE renew Dracula. I love this show. I look forward so much to it every Friday night. It just keeps getting better and better. PLEASE give it a second season!

PLEASE renew Dracula. It’s one of the best shows I’ve watched in a very long time. I look forward to it so much every Friday night. PLEASE give it a second season.