Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

723 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Teresa says

I don’t think it’s supposed to be renewed. I thought it was only a ten episode mini series. The finale is already the end of the entire storyline so it can’t have another season. The whole series was just ten episodes. That’s what I’ve read, at least. But don’t get me wrong though! I’m absolutely obsessed with this show and I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula. When I found out it was just a ten episode mini series, I was really upset about it. I really think these ten episodes are the entire series. But if they somehow find a way to bring it into another season, then by all means, please do so!

2. Theo says

Please renew Dracula…It’s awesome show and many less good shows were renewed, why wouldnt this one? JRM Is awesome.

• Carol says

I emailed NBC once again that they would be insane if they cancelled Dracula. Bombard them with you emails, folks. They have to see at least some.

Just look up NBC email

Carol
      I told them it would be insanity to cancel and that’s it’s one of a only a few good shows they have.

3. Lina says

Would love to see series continue. It’s my Friday Night Date! Great mix of mystery, love, & revenge. JRM is brilliant as Dracula/Grayson. Please keep it going.

4. Diana says

Love this version of Dracula and applaud the actors as they fulfill their given characters. It is refreshing to see a different angle to this love story between Dracula and Mina. Please RENEW THIS SHOW

5. Lillian says

I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers I think it has gotten better and it would be a shame to cancel it. I am wanting t see more. I am not a Grimm fan. I have more interest in the show Dracula then Grimm.

6. Kimberlee Prokhorov says

Please keep Dracula. It is an intelligent and captivating series. I only just discovered it and would hate to see it go.

7. jayna lina says

please please renew Dracula. The storyline is absolutely amazing. Their acting is perfect and their love story is beyond amazing.

8. Sally says

PLEASE renew Dracula. I love this show. I look forward so much to it every Friday night. It just keeps getting better and better. PLEASE give it a second season!

PLEASE renew Dracula. It’s one of the best shows I’ve watched in a very long time. I look forward to it so much every Friday night. PLEASE give it a second season.