Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

CSav January 21, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I hope NBC renews this show…. the actors are very good!!!!

Anonymous January 21, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Renew this show. It’s so good. Great writing. Great cast.

Gretchen January 21, 2014 at 3:50 pm

I love this show. It is a twist on the original. Tha acting is terrific and I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I really hope NBC keeps this show. It’s a winner.!!!!

Kari January 21, 2014 at 11:39 am

Please renew. Great show,

Deborah January 21, 2014 at 10:58 am

GREAT CAST….GREAT WRITING…GREAT EVERYTHING!! SCARY AND SMART!!

PLEASE RENEW!!!!

THOMAS January 21, 2014 at 10:57 am

i love it!

Toni January 21, 2014 at 5:39 am

Please renew! I love this show

karina January 21, 2014 at 4:42 am

im watching the season finale as i write, i really really hope they renew it.
I love the new take on a classic story.
fingers crossed

Carol January 21, 2014 at 12:02 pm

You’re seeing the finale? Where do you live? We don’t get to see it until Friday- don’t breathe a word.

Carol

Jennifer January 20, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I love Dracula! and Now I have my daughter hooked on watching it too! I so hope and hope there will be a second season he’s too close now to give up please let there be a second season!

Jaime January 20, 2014 at 9:46 pm

I hope this fantastic series is renewed. The cast is amazingly talented and captivating. I have always loved Brahm Stoker’s Dracula, but this renewed take on the classic story line is superb! Even though I can’t watch it when it airs, I watch it on DVR or watch it on the NBC app on demand. I am 37 and LOVE this show! Please renew!!

Carol January 20, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Now, are you guys going to bombard NBC with your emails??? Go, go, go, write those emails.

Carol

Brandee s January 20, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I must admit that I’m not a usual nbc girl. But I love dracula and find that I am looking at the nbc network for other well written shows. Dracula has an amazing cast and story line. It is well written and full of twists and turns in the story. Please keep my Friday night show.

Shane January 20, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Please renew! I love this show!

Courtney January 20, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Please Renew! This is one of the greatest shows ever in terms of production, substance, and not only attractive, but extremely talented actors. This is indeed my Friday night delight. Grimm pales in comparison to the quality of Dracula. Of all the sexy supernatural stars on TV right now, JRM takes the cake for being both a hot and powerful actor. Dracula has many supporters and is well-deserving of a second season. To cancel the show would be an abomination.

Anonymous January 20, 2014 at 6:09 pm

According to a tweet by the series creator…it looks like NBC might actually be renewing…according to a report even though the ratings aren’t that great in the U.S. they’re making money because it’s also seen in other countries. Fingers crossed folks!

Gillian January 20, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Please renew. I thought it was a little slow on the first 2 episodes (hence the ratings drop) but it has got continually gripping as the weeks have run on. So much rubbish gets renewed, let’s have some great acting and some great literature! Season 2 please! :)