Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Maunaloa Fulton January 24, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I love Dracula i think it just really good. Please don’t cancel it yet the story it totally great. I think the advertisement for the show could have been better and maybe more people would watch. Love this show!!!!!!!

larose101 January 24, 2014 at 7:58 pm

Please give see one season. There is finally a good vampire show. There are a lot of women reading paranormal romances and this show appeals to those readers.

Andrea January 24, 2014 at 5:26 pm

I absolutely love this show, and would be very disappointed if it is not renewed. Please don’t cancel it.

Michelle January 24, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Wonderful series. We are hooked! Please make another series!

Tanya Dunlap January 24, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Yes PLEASE RENEW DRACULA! I love Jonathan Rhys-Myers and this show!

Allison January 24, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Please don’t cancel Dracula!!! JRM is amazing! The story still has so much left to it! I watch every week, but don’t get to see if Friday nights because I work evenings. Do these ratings include people that watch on Hulu Plus?

cherie January 24, 2014 at 3:48 pm

To NBC, I have to say you should not take Dracula off the air. Take a good look at when you aired them around the Holiday season everyone is out shopping, and having people over etc. I have watched them from the beginning and did not even know that it came back on in Jan. 3rd. I am now starting to watch it again. Replacing it with another wolf show is not good, there are to many out now like Teen Wolf and Bitten, what makes you think yours would do better stop copying and stick with what I think a good show. I would think you would like to at least give Dracula a second before giving up on the show. It is also on a Friday night when young people like going out, try a different day and I know you must keep the time slot because of children. I love the show and would like it if you just read everyone’s comments.

linda January 24, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Of course the ratings were down…nbc didn’t run Dracula almost the entire month of December. The show is great. Please keep it going. Thought Vegas was great also..and that was dumped.

Naomi January 24, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Fantastic show! ! Huge mistake if cancelled. .huge.

Kath January 24, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Please don’t cancel Dracula. The story line is superb, the writing is excellent, the actors are all great! Starting this show over the holiday season did not give people the chance to catch on. I watched all the episodes again-a second time on-demand and they are better the second time around. It reminds me of “Dark Shadows” , only better because the monster “Dracula” is attractive and he makes the audience root for him and his revenge. It’s like a soap-opera that can go on forever because as you know, Dracula is already dead. I equate this show to “Revenge” on ABC, and I love both! Please give us a 2nd season, and a 3rd, and so on, and so on.

Corinna January 24, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Don’t cancel it yet. There is too much of the story left to tell.

Caroline January 24, 2014 at 9:09 am

I love Dracula. It was a bad time to show it over the holiday season but I caught up with it on demand. I would be disappointed if it was cancelled. I think it has potential to be a popular show, if it’s shown at the right time without breaks.

Patricia January 23, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Another series of Dracula please!

SaraB January 23, 2014 at 5:50 pm

The only thing I watch. There has to be a second season!

Carrie January 23, 2014 at 1:43 am

I only intentially watch 3 shows each week. Dracula is one of them. I’d hate to see it cancelled.

Anonymous January 24, 2014 at 5:53 pm