Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

Update: Should Dracula be renewed for a second season?

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Brenda Gnader January 3, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Networks don’t seem to give new shows a chance any more. There are so many horrible things on tv now that continue to be renewed. I love this show. The acting is amazing and it takes a different spin on the character of Dracula. I think it is very well done, and I ask whoever is responsible………….Please Do Not Cancel!!!

Sharon January 2, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Please don’t cancel this show!! It’s the best thing that has happened to my Friday nights in a LOOOONG time!! And I love Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.

Emily Edwards January 2, 2014 at 10:07 am

Do not cancel. The best show I have watch on tv since “my so called life”. I have been waiting for the DVD set after last episode. A very new and fun look at a classic tale. My all time fav. story.

Deborah Wood December 30, 2013 at 8:32 pm

LOVE THIS SHOW!! PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL………..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous December 30, 2013 at 11:12 am

do not cancel. would like to see more flashbacks of draculas life

gwendolyn alston December 29, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Please do not cancel this show!!! This is a great show!!

sheryl December 29, 2013 at 3:17 am

LOVE THIS SHOW
Didn’t really care for John as Henry, but he is sexy & fascinating as Dracula. Love the new take on Dracula, the story line, the tension & chemistry between all of the characters is GREAT.
Pleas DO NOT CANCEL…

Anonymous December 26, 2013 at 7:29 pm

I love the show and actors, the best is Jonathan Meyers, so cool. Do Not cancel the show.
It is my absolute fav. Each week I can’t wait till it comes on.

rebecca December 23, 2013 at 9:25 am

LOVE this show!!!! Renew, renew, renew!!! Perhaps give it a better night and those who don’t know what they’re missing will find out!

victoria miletta December 26, 2013 at 7:18 pm

RENEW….Johnathan Rhys Meyers is outstanding..Its well written and fun to watch…….

sheryl December 29, 2013 at 3:18 am

I agree…

l colrane December 22, 2013 at 2:35 pm

I really like the show. It’s intelligent. I would love to see the writers continue to build on the theme of free energy by using the Dracula character to explore that time period when Tesla and other great inventors were exploring very advanced technologies and absolutely posed a threat to those who wanted to control these technologies. It was time of great scientific discovery and invention that we rarely see in films. I also appreciate Reinfield’s character who reminds us that the black genius was always a part of every great time period throughout history.

sheryl December 29, 2013 at 3:19 am

1 Colrane–I could not have said it better myself.

Ada December 21, 2013 at 6:35 am

I love it. Myself n friends watch it every week

Anonymous December 20, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Renewed

Carol December 20, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Renewed, no way. That’s fantastic news. Are you sure??

admin December 21, 2013 at 8:10 am

The show hasn’t been renewed or cancelled yet.

Carol December 21, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Does anyone know when the decisions are made for shows? It hasn’t been on for 2 weeks now because of the holiday, and it makes me nervous.

Irmairis December 19, 2013 at 2:58 pm

I love the show and actors, the best is Jonaathan Phys Meyers, so cool. Do Not cancel the show.

Margaret December 19, 2013 at 9:59 am

I love the show it Defintely should get a second season, sometimes it take a show little longer to become a hit. Like ABC Scandal.ABC stand by it and it succeeded. Dracula is also
Nominated for people choice best drama and best actor.That in it self say a whole lot.
It Defintely deserve a second season.More exposure Dracula receive it will become NBC top rated program. It deserve a second season.
The show is very good,unless I would not be raving about it.

Tina December 18, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Love the show — don’t cancel..!!!