Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

723 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Nadine says

OMG! Pleasssssssseeeeeeee renew this Show!!! I have been waiting for a Great Dracula series on T. V. and Finally we got one!!! I have been in Love with the notion of Dracula since I was a kid first watching T.V.! Please don’t take it away. The story keeps repeating itself for a reason! With all the Movies , books and whatnot that have been done on the subject!?

2. Lucia says

Ho amato questa stagione dal primo momento che l’ho vista. Spero davvero teniate in considerazione di produrre un’altra stagione. Non potete lasciare tutto cosi, cercate almeno di concludere la storia. Anche io ho firmato le varie petizioni on line!!!

3. says

Please do a Dracula part 2 I have watched it since day one when it came on to buying it when it came out on DVD. I would very much like to know what happened after you can’t leave a ending like you have at the end it season 1. Please do season 2 loads of people would be very happy xx

• Laura says

May be because people are still watching it. I for sure prefer my family reruns of Dracula over almost every other show on TV now. Thanks God I recorded the episodes. It was criminal to let this amazing show go. Right now I’m hating NBC big time!

4. brenda lee says

OMG I loved it- waited for Friday to come all week- please please please air a second season!!!!!

5. Drew says

Wow, the only thing I watched on NBC. I was really looking foward to his revenge for blowing up his factory. But the actor for a dropout will do well where as NBC who knows.

6. Drew says

7. Kasey poore says

Please please renew the Dracula tv show. I am absolute in love with this show I would hate to see it cancelled when it is just now getting good. Please I beg you bring it back on

8. kate says

As we Texas women have been known to say -put a fork in me,I’m done.We are going netflix/hulu etc.I expect this to be going w/the true future of viewing.My sister is excited all the time about something she saw on there that I can’t get w/my bloated cable.By the way seniors,don’t be afraid of this,she & I are in our 60’s.Hoping to find Dracula or something as good on there.I am tired of paying more to see less.Bless all y’all who tried to get their attention &save this exceptional series.

9. Jessica Achatz says

I am completely devastated to hear of the saw that this show could be cancelled is one of the best series that has came along in a very very long time please renew Dracula is the best story and everybody I know is absolutely in love with it

• Brenda Gnader says

Sorry to tell you Jessica, but the show has been cancelled. I am very disappointed also because I love the show and everything about it.

10. marian e parker says

please renew Dracula there is a big difference in Grimm and Dracula. Grimm has a different storyline every week and Dracula is a continuation of the previous week. Dracula is a great series.

11. Glo says

This is one of the best shows on tv. Please renew 2nd season.
    TV Execs need to wise up. If not I will be signing up for Hulu& Netflix’s.
    Would be great if one of them would pu series