Dracula: Season One Ratings

Dracula TV show on NBC ratingsThe peacock network has found ratings success with the dark Grimm series on Friday nights. Is there room for another spooky thriller or will Dracula be cancelled quickly like so many other series? Stay tuned!

NBC’s Dracula is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker story. In London, Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is posing as an American entrepreneur while he seeks revenge on those who cursed him. He doesn’t count on falling in love with a woman (Jessica De Gouw) who looks just like his deceased wife. Others in the cast include Thomas Kretschmann, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Victoria Smurfit, Katie McGrath, and Nonso Anozie.

5/10 update: NBC has cancelled Dracula after one season and 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.25 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Christine January 13, 2014 at 12:07 am

I love this show. Jonathan is amazing in it. His acting is so believable. With all the crap on tv now;reality and cop shows, can we please keep something on that has incredible acting and an interesting story line. It would be a shame to see it cancelled.

Hali January 12, 2014 at 11:32 pm

I love Dracula!! Not very many shows like this one. Please don’t cancel it.

peter sing January 12, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I think this is the best new show in the past 5yrs., It would be a terrible mistake to cancel
this show.

Cat January 12, 2014 at 7:56 pm

Please renew! I LOVE this series! How refreshing to see the direction this version takes. It is very subtle and only now are all sorts of things are becoming clear. We need another season! PLEASE!

Ginger Verhaag January 12, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Please don’t cancel this show! I look forward to watching it after Grimm every week!!!

Joy Heintz January 12, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Please do NOT cancel Friday nights DRACULA! My favorite show!

Sally January 12, 2014 at 1:30 pm

LOVE this show. Will be devastated if cancelled! Please please renew for a second season.

madison January 12, 2014 at 11:33 am

Please Do not Cancel This is a good show and you have to use your brain while watching this tv show. The sets and Costumes Are beautiful come on NBC give it a chance.

Keisha January 12, 2014 at 10:38 am

Please do not cancel the show! I love it and we watch it every Friday night! It’s one of the best weve seen and we look forward to it each week. Please give it a chance! So many on other networks have just ditched other shows or stopped them mid season and it is so aggravating to those of us that truly enjoy it and follow a story line and then never find out what is going on in the end.

sam January 12, 2014 at 10:14 am

Fab show.

Violet January 12, 2014 at 2:55 am

Omg please renew this show the acting is amazing jonathon rhys meyers is gorgeous the story line is so riveting one of the best shows I’ve seen

Mark Stephen January 11, 2014 at 9:57 pm

The Show is refreshingly original and has great potential. Cast is energetic and well chosen. I was skeptical at first given the history of certain adaptions of Dracula and how it would translate to a series in primetime. Boy was I wrong. I have been drawn into this epic chess match being played out between The Order of The Dragon and Dracula ,who was actually part of them in the past. I eagerly await each new episode now and I am far from a television junkie. Raising two kids leaves me no time for anything nowadays but I will certainly be setting aside time for this series. Please give this series a go it will surprise you. I sincerely hope the powers that be renew it next season!

RSW January 11, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Do not cancel the show! I love Dracula!

Angela January 11, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Please do not cancel this show. It is my Friday night guilty pleasure. I look forward to it weekly. Love the characters, love the staging, and everyone has been casted perfectly. Please renew and give it a chance to gain new followers.

Nicole January 11, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Love this show!! DO NOT CANCEL!!!