Dracula

dracula03Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 25, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jessica De Gouw, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Katie McGrath, Nonso Anozie, Victoria Smurfit, Thomas Kretschmann, Matt Barber, and Michael Nardone.

current TV show

TV show description:
This horror/thriller series is a reimagining of the classic Dracula novel by Bram Stoker. It takes place in the late 19th century.

The mysterious Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) has arrived in London and is posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society.

He’s especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night — a useful concept for someone who must avoid sunlight. He is aided by his loyal confidant, R.M. Renfield (Nonso Anozie).

Dracula has another reason for his travels however. He hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier.

Everything seems to be going according to plan until he becomes infatuated with Mina Murray (Jessica De Gouw), a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Linda January 24, 2014 at 12:36 pm

I really enjoy watching the show. I also enjoy all the characters. I hope it is continued.

kim sprayberry January 24, 2014 at 9:53 am

do NOT cancel this show!!! I look so forward to every Friday to watch Dracula!! I love this show!! please let there be a season 2!!!!

Barry January 24, 2014 at 8:02 am

I’m far from a kid and was an executive at CBS Records Group. I find Dracula intriguing, well done and captivating. At first thought it was disjointed. By the 3rd Episode, the light went on and got hooked. Not sure of the numbers and rating. Show is a diamond in the ruff and would be a disservice to the station to end it as is. There are questions on how to keep potentially future episodes fresh and compelling. Smallville did it for 10 seasons.
Barry Stevens, PhD
President
TBD America, Inc.

michelle January 24, 2014 at 2:14 am

I hope it is continued because I think it brings a interesting twist to the original story.

Betty Miller January 23, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Please do not cancel this show!! I love it and can’t wait until Friday @ 10 to see it each week! Love the actors/actresses, sets, costumes, story lines, all of it!!! Please give us a Season 2!!

it sucks January 23, 2014 at 8:59 am

Love the story line. I find the background music annoying and louder than the dialogue. Cut it out. It doesn’t add to the drama in a positive way.

Jensa January 22, 2014 at 10:30 pm

I am in love with Dracula serie please give it a chance they are amazing actors! and I love the accents and this is well written like the tudor!!! i cant waite to see more of it. it is The Best Dracula ive seen in a long time. this is clever and love the love story

Claire January 24, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Glad you mentioned The Tudors”. Jonathan Rhys Myers is the one who made it so good. He’s one of my favorite actors and plays an amazing Dracula!

tammy January 22, 2014 at 7:28 pm

So in love with thia show please renew

Paula Hakala January 22, 2014 at 12:42 am

Do not cancel Dracula! This is a great series! I love the time it’s set in and the actors and story are unbelievable!

Will Mosley January 21, 2014 at 12:12 pm

A great show.The story, the characters, the look of the show all are incredible.Needs a second season.

Carol Wilson January 21, 2014 at 10:42 am

Please do not cancel Dracula. I have to see how he and Mina wind up and I have to see now that Lucy was “kissed” by the Drac man how she’s going to become, what kind of a creature or as Dracula said, and I’m paraphrasing, “You want to act like a beast, then you’ll become a beast.” Ewwwwww…such intrigue. Plus we have to see what becomes of that sick mind Van Helsing and how Dracula gets his revenge on the OOTD (Order of the Dragon), so you see there is too much to leave those of us who are enamored with this show. It’s soooooo good…please, please let it go for at least another season. It’s on at a great time, Fridays right after Grimm and it’s my night to gather with friends and get our ‘scare’ on. If anyone’s listening to this again please please do not cancel this very cool show!

Kathy Vilpe January 21, 2014 at 12:30 am

This is the best Dracula ever written. The writers incorporate modern technology & science with the mystery & horror of Dracula, then throw in SEX with an attractive monster. Great idea!

donna January 20, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Please don’t cancel the show it is one of the best show’s on tv since the The following on fox started to air here in the usa. Please don’t cancel dracula by the rating you got followers that really do love the show and the entire acting cast and look forward to every episoide and can’t wait for the next one. Please give us season 2 of Dracula for all the fan’s. Thanks for listening to all of the dracula lovers.

leslie lavenuta January 20, 2014 at 8:56 pm

please please do not cancel I love the show I love it

Dixie Rose January 20, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Please do not cancel Dracula. Very well written, good plot twists. Extremely well acted. The writers did a great job with season 1, I am sure they can come up with better things for a second season.