Dracula

dracula03Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 25, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jessica De Gouw, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Katie McGrath, Nonso Anozie, Victoria Smurfit, Thomas Kretschmann, Matt Barber, and Michael Nardone.

current TV show

TV show description:
This horror/thriller series is a reimagining of the classic Dracula novel by Bram Stoker. It takes place in the late 19th century.

The mysterious Dracula (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) has arrived in London and is posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society.

He’s especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night — a useful concept for someone who must avoid sunlight. He is aided by his loyal confidant, R.M. Renfield (Nonso Anozie).

Dracula has another reason for his travels however. He hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier.

Everything seems to be going according to plan until he becomes infatuated with Mina Murray (Jessica De Gouw), a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Dracula TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

roehic December 16, 2013 at 8:35 pm

This is one of the most entertaining shows on TV this season, I don’t know why it doesn’t have a larger audience (I read somewhere it was going to be cancelled) NBC please keep it on air.

Loving dracula December 15, 2013 at 2:36 am

Please don’t cancel it love the show my DVR is set for the series in case I have an emergency and have to leave . Absolute great script and actors and actresses and what a kicker to have Van Helsing as a personal doctor who would of thought it.

Anonymous December 14, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Please keep this show! This show has me hooked like no other. Love it!!

Grr!! December 14, 2013 at 12:27 am

I love love love this show!!!! Please don’t cancel it!! Since hearing that it might be cancelled I haven’t been this upset since My So-Called Life was cancelled!! This show is amazing -the make up, the hair, the costuming is all fantastic!!!!

smarterthanyou December 16, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I totally agree! I LOVE this show and i was SO sad when MSCL was cancelled waaaay back in the day . Dracula is just starting to really get into the different characters’ back story’s. I’d love to see where this dracula storyline goes. It’s so interesting every week. PLEASE RENEW!!

Cynthia Blackstone December 13, 2013 at 8:13 pm

This is a great version of Dracula returning to a more modern time, and imaginative plot which appears what the real Dracula would do if it were real. Dracula needs a new and different storyline and this is it! Jonathan Rhys Meyer is the best, one of the best actors of this day – I enjoyed him as King Henry the Eighth and he does great in roles of great power. He knows how to present himself in that seat so well, and is so attractive and dare I say, sexy? Yes, he has my friend and I captive!

Jan December 13, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Luv this show!!!!!

Angie December 12, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Keep it! Great show, a bit different. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is awesome! Each episode is better than the last!

Elaine December 11, 2013 at 8:55 pm

I absolutely love this show! Hope it stays on for a long time!

DD December 10, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Please keep Dracula. I love this show.

Lynn December 10, 2013 at 10:19 am

Great show – keep it!! Please!

DD December 10, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I love this show! Please keep it NBC.

serena December 9, 2013 at 10:00 pm

i really like Dracula it has a good story plot to it and i love the characters. i really want to do acting and directing when im finished with high school,and so i most likely know what to look for in movies :P
but any ways they need to keep it on air and not cut it off.i hate when they cut the movies off when im really in two it.they just need to give Dracula a chance ,cause i really like it and cant wait to see what happens !!!

anonymous December 9, 2013 at 4:31 pm

It’s great, the actors, costumes and production. We need more shows like this!

arlo December 8, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Keep it very interesting…gripping scenes…enjoyable and complex characters..

Anonamou December 8, 2013 at 12:32 am

Love it! Took a bit to get into the series because it is very detailed. It is different than most Dracula shows and that’s why I think I like it so much. Please keep it Fridays or a place it can keep its ratings. I think the series is getting a great audience, it just took a few weeks for people to connect to the characters.

Anonymous December 7, 2013 at 10:17 pm