Dream Machines: Syfy Series Debuts April 10th

Dream Machines on SyfySyfy has announced that their newest reality series, Dream Machines, is coming to television screens on April 10th. Those who tune in will see the Parker brothers and their team try to bring the most fantastic cars imaginable to reality.

The cable channel has ordered six installments and they’ll run until May 15th.

Here’s Syfy’s press release about the Dream Machines premiere:

SYFY CRUISES INTO TUESDAYS WITH HIGH-OCTANE PROGRAMMING AS “DREAM MACHINES” PREMIERES APRIL 10 AT 10PM WITH SPECIAL GUEST STAR 50 CENT

NEW YORK – March 29, 2012 – Syfy will shift into high gear premiering its latest original reality series Dream Machines on Tuesday, April 10 at 10PM (ET/PT), featuring rapper, actor and entrepreneur 50 Cent.

Dream Machines follows Florida-based brothers Marc and Shanon Parker, owners of Parker Brothers’ Concepts, and their crackerjack crew as they take the most imaginative vehicles ever seen in movies, comic books, and TV shows, and engineer them into on-the-road realities. There’s no design challenge too fantastical – or even impossible – for the brothers to take on, and each week they’ll stop at nothing to create these one-of-a-kind “dream machines” for their vast array of celebrity and collector clients.

In the premiere “50 Cent’s Jet Car,” the first of a two part episode, the Parker Brothers have their hands full when special guest star 50 Cent (a.k.a. Curtis Jackson) requests a one-of-a-kind formula one race car inspired by a futuristic space ship. In order to find inspiration for the design, Shanon must get over his fear of flying and challenge Marc to a mid-air dogfight in jet fighters. Back at the shop, design and fabrication collide when Shanon’s creativity conflicts with Marc’s practical ability to build the plans. Just as the car is coming together, a major design change combined with a harrowing new deadline could make the Parker Brothers’ build crash and burn.

Dream Machines is produced by Triage Entertainment with Steve Kroopnick (Iron Chef America) serving as executive producer. Steve Nigg (American Chopper, UFO Hunters) is co-executive producer.

Syfy is a media destination for imagination-based entertainment. With year round acclaimed original series, events, blockbuster movies, classic science fiction and fantasy programming, a dynamic Web site (www.Syfy.com), and a portfolio of adjacent business (Syfy Ventures), Syfy is a passport to limitless possibilities. Originally launched in 1992 as SCI FI Channel, and currently in more than 98 million homes, Syfy is a network of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. (Syfy. Imagine greater.)

glynn price April 29, 2013 at 7:25 am

Any shows for 2013?. Luv It Guys!!

Sony Bravia Best TV September 14, 2012 at 12:56 pm

This was one COOL show screw the sond I’m more interested in what they build OFF the chain machines!!! Hope it comes back on..!

Mouselette May 27, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I thought this show was interesting, but whoever is in charge of the sound messed up big time…. it’s really frustrating as a viewer to try and listen what is being said, while the music is blasting. Sorry folks, I’m definitely out because of that.

Luther Guin May 22, 2012 at 7:52 am

I just wanted to know if Dream Machines has been cancled or renewed. I really like the show. If I had money, I would like them to build me a car along the lines of cena’s.

bobby peru May 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm

This show is absolutely horrible. Their machines look like they’ll collapse into 1000 pieces a block down the road. Bunch of coked up hacks making garbage.

Anonymous April 14, 2012 at 5:21 pm

you should trun the fuckin music down so people can hear what the fuck they are saying

David Mahan April 9, 2012 at 1:59 pm

We have a boat the we sold to a customer in Canada that was a total quad and drives the boat with a joy stick. Twenty foot boat with a 6.2 supercharged motor.

Michael Avery April 5, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Good evening,
I’m an inventor and I have been having some complications getting started with my prototype, I have an idea that will rock the EV car world ( No gas at all, and it has an awsome advantage compared to the EV’s already out there . I would love to share my idea. and I have a provisional patent on now I also have a website. You can call me directly at (912)-271-9225 or e-mail at avery2retire@yahoo.com I would love to here from you and when you contact me you will be glad you did. Thank you,
Michael “averyconcept”

Harry Beasley Sr April 2, 2012 at 10:42 am

I would LOVE for the PARKER BROTHERS to Help me FINISH my Dream in Progress on thier show…..its a 1928 STUDEBAKER Full Blown ratrod….So far its been a NIGHTMARE since i traded it and i got the losing end of the trade. Anyways i have installed the DIGITAL DAKOTA dash and the RatRod runs ok but I want it TWIN TURBO & FULL BLOWN producing around 1000 to 1200 HorsePower and add ICE COLD A/C and finish the interior with a AM/FM/DVD and Back up camera and finish the interior and im done….I need ALL the help I can get since I am disabled viet nam Vet on disability….HELP FINISH my DREAM PLEASE