Enlisted: Season One Ratings

Enlisted TV show ratingsGeoff Stults hasn’t had much luck on FOX. His two previous FOX series — The Finder and Ben and Kate — were both cancelled after one season. Will his Enlisted sitcom be a success or will it be cancelled as well? Let’s watch the ratings and find out.

Enlisted follows three brothers who find themselves all stationed at the same US Army base in Florida as part of a troup of misfits. The sitcom’s cast includes Stults, Chris Lowell, Parker Young, Keith David, and Angelique Cabral.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/7 update: FOX has cancelled this sitcom after one season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.77 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Enlisted TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

ArmyWife April 22, 2014 at 4:03 pm

PLEASE keep this show on the air. My husband is an Army veteran (spent almost 12 years in), and was prepared to be slightly offended by this show, lol. HE LOVES IT! It’s one of the few shows we both enjoy and actually sit down and watch together. The story lines are funny, the personalities of the brothers are genius (I’m constantly changing which one is my favorite!), and the chemistry between everybody seems legit. Instead of bumping it, perhaps give it a better time slot so it can find it’s proper audience!

Anonymous April 22, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Please don’t cancel the show its great!!

Anonymous April 21, 2014 at 12:29 am

Please Dont Cancel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous April 19, 2014 at 6:17 pm

PLEASE DONT CANCEL THE SHOW FOX! Enlisted is literally the best show by far on FOX… It’s the best comedy about three brothers. :)

Craig April 18, 2014 at 11:19 pm

It was a great show and what made it better is that there was nothing else on Friday
night worth while watching.

Lydia April 15, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Love this show – please keep it going. One of the few comedy shows I actually enjoy.

Javon April 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm

i’m in college most of the dorm watches this on the common TV regularly please give it a chance.

phillip April 11, 2014 at 1:31 am

This show is great! We need humor in the Army and not just another show about constant death and pain.

Anonymous April 8, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Please keep this show! It has potential (and heart).

Brynn April 6, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Please do not cancel another show with Geoff Stults. I think its very funny and would continue watching.

Kirk Klinger April 4, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Enlisted makes me laugh and makes you care about characters. From a comedy not much more you need or want. Fox will cancel it and I will miss it.

Leslie Trejo April 3, 2014 at 2:31 am

I love this show. I hope Fox doesn’t cancel one of the few good shows it has.

Danielle Golden April 2, 2014 at 4:01 pm

I love this show the cast is awesome. I sincerely hope it doesn’t get cancelled. FOX give it a chance. Its a show my co-workers in the army watch on the regular.

Rick March 31, 2014 at 3:55 pm

I hardly watch TV anymore, but this is one show I try not to miss. The casting is superb. The story lines are creative and funny. The delivery of lines and chemistry between characters is perfect. And there’s a sweet edge to it all that really makes this motley group of soldiers somehow….endearing? FOX would be making a huge mistake by canceling this gem of a show. I truly believe it could be the next M*A*S*H or Cheers, if given a decent chance to find its audience.

Anonymous March 30, 2014 at 8:34 pm

great show keep it on please