Every Witch Way: Season Three Renewal from Nickelodeon

Every Witch Way TV show on Nickelodeon season 3Nickelodeon has renewed their original teen dramedy Every Witch Way for a third season reports JustJaredJr. No word on when the third season episodes will start airing but the second season wraps this Friday, August 8th, with a special one-hour episode.

It’s unknown how many episodes have been ordered this time around. The first season has 21 and the second season has 24 installments.

Every Witch Way begins as 14-year-old Emma Alonso (Paola Andino) and her father (Rene Lavan) move to Miami. She falls in love with her handsome neighbor Daniel (Nick Merico) and learns that she’s a powerful witch. Unfortunately, Daniel’s ex — Maddie (Paris Smith) — is also a very powerful witch and isn’t happy about Emma and Daniel.

Others in the cast include Tyler Alvarez, Daniela Nieves, Denisea Wilson, Rahart Adams, and Autumn Wendel.

What do you think? Do you like Every Witch Way? Are you glad that it’s been renewed for a third season or, should it have been cancelled instead?

Saima August 4, 2014 at 6:58 am

I luv every witch way so much, it’s da best programme and I hope ders gonna be season 4,5,6 and so on also more episodes in each series probably around 30/40!!

Dylin August 4, 2014 at 3:33 am

Every witch way is the best show Mac And Tony need to come back for atleast one show and I want jax to stay on for ever cuz of Jemma of course but not demma so yeah that’s all I got

Vanessa August 4, 2014 at 1:58 am

I love this show and I hope they keep Rahart Adams because I like watching him as jax he just brings a new personality and vibe to the show overall since he is the bad boy/wizard but I hope that instead of dating Emma him Andy and Emma all just become really good friends because i love seeing how well they act act together especially the way him and Andy fight it’s really funny hopefully season three will be better.

Anonymous August 4, 2014 at 1:56 am

Darwina August 4, 2014 at 12:57 am

I LOVE EVERY WITCH WAY I WISH THAT THEY WOULD NEVER STOP MAKING IT. FYI(FOR YOUR INFORMATION) MY FAVORITE CHARATERS IN EVERY WITCH WAY IS MADDIE, JAX, ANDI, AND KATIE!!(:

Anonymous August 4, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I LIKE DANNIEL AND EMMA BETTER

danielle August 3, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I love this show but I need to know more and since season 2 began the shows are sorter and they should bring back tony and max I hope they have more Seasons

Sadie August 3, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Omg can’t wait I love Rahart Adams he is so cute can’t believe it will be the 3rd season soon

kamiyah August 3, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Every witch need come back it needs to stay,on forever

emma August 3, 2014 at 8:58 pm

We are so glad that there is to be season 3 and we wish there is going to be season 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ……………..

i love this show it my # 1show

EVERY WITCH WAY RULES ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★★☆☆☆

Alina Cantu August 3, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Ineed more info like when does the ehow start if u can find out please tell us

tbrya August 3, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Will emma and her ex boyfraned

tbrya August 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm

The peplpe in season three do,t mader to me it has to be good

C August 3, 2014 at 3:53 pm

So glad it got renewed! Thankful much! This show is honestly so amazing, you just have to give it a chance. I wasn’t too keen on it until the fourth episode I watched. But once you get into it, you REALLY get into it! It is now my fave show! <3

Hannah August 3, 2014 at 12:41 pm

We love the show so glad it is renewed!!!

Chloe jones August 3, 2014 at 12:17 pm

I can not wait for season three I love this show so much it is my number 1 show ever

tbrya August 3, 2014 at 5:34 pm