Every Witch Way: Season Three Renewal from Nickelodeon

Every Witch Way TV show on Nickelodeon season 3Nickelodeon has renewed their original teen dramedy Every Witch Way for a third season reports JustJaredJr. No word on when the third season episodes will start airing but the second season wraps this Friday, August 8th, with a special one-hour episode.

It’s unknown how many episodes have been ordered this time around. The first season has 21 and the second season has 24 installments.

Every Witch Way begins as 14-year-old Emma Alonso (Paola Andino) and her father (Rene Lavan) move to Miami. She falls in love with her handsome neighbor Daniel (Nick Merico) and learns that she’s a powerful witch. Unfortunately, Daniel’s ex — Maddie (Paris Smith) — is also a very powerful witch and isn’t happy about Emma and Daniel.

Others in the cast include Tyler Alvarez, Daniela Nieves, Denisea Wilson, Rahart Adams, and Autumn Wendel.

What do you think? Do you like Every Witch Way? Are you glad that it’s been renewed for a third season or, should it have been cancelled instead?

Canceled and renewed TV show

372 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I luv every witch way so much, it’s da best programme and I hope ders gonna be season 4,5,6 and so on also more episodes in each series probably around 30/40!!

2. Dylin says

Every witch way is the best show Mac And Tony need to come back for atleast one show and I want jax to stay on for ever cuz of Jemma of course but not demma so yeah that’s all I got

3. Vanessa says

I love this show and I hope they keep Rahart Adams because I like watching him as jax he just brings a new personality and vibe to the show overall since he is the bad boy/wizard but I hope that instead of dating Emma him Andy and Emma all just become really good friends because i love seeing how well they act act together especially the way him and Andy fight it’s really funny hopefully season three will be better.

4. Anonymous says

5. says

I LOVE EVERY WITCH WAY I WISH THAT THEY WOULD NEVER STOP MAKING IT. FYI(FOR YOUR INFORMATION) MY FAVORITE CHARATERS IN EVERY WITCH WAY IS MADDIE, JAX, ANDI, AND KATIE!!(:

6. says

I love this show but I need to know more and since season 2 began the shows are sorter and they should bring back tony and max I hope they have more Seasons

7. says

We are so glad that there is to be season 3 and we wish there is going to be season 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ……………..

i love this show it my # 1show

EVERY WITCH WAY RULES ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★★☆☆☆

8. C says

So glad it got renewed! Thankful much! This show is honestly so amazing, you just have to give it a chance. I wasn’t too keen on it until the fourth episode I watched. But once you get into it, you REALLY get into it! It is now my fave show! <3