Every Witch Way: Season Three Renewal from Nickelodeon

Every Witch Way TV show on Nickelodeon season 3Nickelodeon has renewed their original teen dramedy Every Witch Way for a third season reports JustJaredJr. No word on when the third season episodes will start airing but the second season wraps this Friday, August 8th, with a special one-hour episode.

It’s unknown how many episodes have been ordered this time around. The first season has 21 and the second season has 24 installments.

Every Witch Way begins as 14-year-old Emma Alonso (Paola Andino) and her father (Rene Lavan) move to Miami. She falls in love with her handsome neighbor Daniel (Nick Merico) and learns that she’s a powerful witch. Unfortunately, Daniel’s ex — Maddie (Paris Smith) — is also a very powerful witch and isn’t happy about Emma and Daniel.

Others in the cast include Tyler Alvarez, Daniela Nieves, Denisea Wilson, Rahart Adams, and Autumn Wendel.

What do you think? Do you like Every Witch Way? Are you glad that it’s been renewed for a third season or, should it have been cancelled instead?

Canceled and renewed TV show

376 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Giselle says

Please make season 3 of every witch way . Whenever I wake up I am so excited to watch it . I love every witch way

2. Anonymous says

I love every witch way all the trouble romance drama excitement comedy fun of the show please after season 3 make a season 4 my twin brother likes it but I like it more.

3. Anonymous says

My 6 and 8 yr old daughters and I watch this show together everyday. Its our “thing” to do daily. Very glad it’s being renewed.

4. Kate says

Omg I really like this show please make more season of this show please me ,my sister ,and my boy cousin really enjoy watching every witch way so please make more Daniel jax are cute and I really like to see them fight over Emma

5. says

Love this show i am so glad there making a third season ♥ I LOVE Daniel and jax like there are hot ♥¤♥ if you guys don’t make a third season I be freakin sad please make more episodes ♡ Daniel and jax. Xcx ♥♡¤.♥

6. Hailey murton says

I can’t wait for the third season I think that JAX is soo
    HOT It is my birthday coming up I would love if deigo and Jax
    Came I hope that me and my sister could be in Every Witch Way
    my birthday party is at my house 357 N Avon I am turning 12
    Nobody ELSE COME from one if you are JAX AND DIEGO
    CANT WAIT UNTIL THIRD SEASON NEVER CANCEL IT!!!

7. Anonymous says

Nickelodeon Please Make More EveryWitchWay Because this is so funny
    So Nickelodeon Please Do Season 3 Of EveryWitchWay!!!

8. says

Please don’t stop making every which way episodes i love that show so much i record it and watch it again like 100 times so can you keep making episodes of Every Which Way , that show is so great.

9. Drusilla says

OMG YES like it’s my fave show and I was pissed off that it wasn’t on today but then again I’m happy because there was a power outage and it started at the time that every witch way would be on but I will be soooooooooooo mad if it doesn’t c pill e on ytv tomorrow please tell me that they will continue with t .show please and OMG like I need to meet Daniel he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. There has to be another season otherwise I will let’s pill ally find the people .that canceled it and bother them till they put it back on air and if they don’t listen then I’ll take it to court and I don’t care if the judge laughs at me I will do whatever it takes to get the show to stay on air or to get put back on the air

10. Kylah says

OMG YESSS I actually think Jax is very very very attractive. But Daniel is very cute too. I am so happy there is a season 3 because I want to see more of Emma and Daniel and Diego and Maddie :) So siked for season 3 :)

11. Anonymous says

I love love love ❤️❤️❤️ every witch. I’m glad that they renewed the show for another season and hopefully many more. I also want more Daniel and Emma

12. Anonymous says

Yessss please have a season 3 I love every witch way! It is my favorite TV show please have more and more seasons of every witch way I want to see some more Emma and Daniel and especially more magic I have not missed a episode #every witch way

13. Bre says

I love this show and it should just keep going, I love when people find out Emma is a witch, this show is my favorite show, h2o just add water was a great show but only had 3 seasons, don’t stop every witch way after the 3rd season, at least have 5 seasons or 10…
    I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW, MAKE EMMA AND MADDIE FRIENDS!

14. Divergent♥Shadowhunter♥Vampire♥Warlock♥ says

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

SEASON 3! WOOOOOHOOOO!!

Awwww, i hope they show much much more of maddie and diego and daniel and emma!!! CANT WAIT!