Food Fighters: Season One Ratings

Food Fighters TV show ratignsCooking competitions have had mixed success on network television. The Taste on ABC can hardly be considered a hit but it’s survived for three seasons. Meanwhile, The American Baking Competition on CBS was dropped after one. How will Food Fighters perform for NBC? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out.

On Food Fighters, home cooks compete with professional chefs to see who can make the cook’s signature dish the best. The game show is hosted Adam Richman and the pro chefs include Cat Cora, Elizabeth Falkner, Duff Goldman, Lorena Garcia, Jet Tila, and G. Garvin.

9/10 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Food Fighters TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for a second season?

zenaida December 1, 2014 at 11:48 pm

pls. season 2 for food fighters,its a good show….

Liz howard November 29, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Foods fighters is awesome my husband and I love Adam richman and all food shows. I was telling my husband if I was more confident I would try and be on it. I love cooking and love seeing these shows and getting ideas as I love to experiment with food. I would love this show to continue as we have so many crap shows out there that continue and we need more of these shows instead!!

Yvette Deleo October 19, 2014 at 11:44 am

As a home cook myself, it is so much fun to watch other home cooks go up against the professional chefs! I LOVE THIS SHOW, please bring it back for a 2nd season. I watch many cooking shows and this is my favorite!

Marcia October 18, 2014 at 4:58 pm

This is really a fun show! My daughter and I watched each week so we could see a home cook beat a chef! Let’s face it, chef’s are trained to do certain things…a home cook does something much better, makes memories that are cherished a life time by family. :-)

During 5 of the shows, we made it a party and had people over to watch with us! Keep this kind of show airing!!!!

Thank you for airing such an entertaining show.

Gabi October 8, 2014 at 11:42 am

I LOVE this show! I look forward to it every Tuesday. It’s a great show that inspires chefs including me:) please keep this in the air!! It’s awesome to see the competition and I love watching cooking shows so KEEP THIS AIRED!:)

Vivian October 6, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Love love love this show. Please bring it back for a 2nd season.