Food Fighters: Season One Ratings

Food Fighters TV show ratignsCooking competitions have had mixed success on network television. The Taste on ABC can hardly be considered a hit but it’s survived for three seasons. Meanwhile, The American Baking Competition on CBS was dropped after one. How will Food Fighters perform for NBC? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out.

On Food Fighters, home cooks compete with professional chefs to see who can make the cook’s signature dish the best. The game show is hosted Adam Richman and the pro chefs include Cat Cora, Elizabeth Falkner, Duff Goldman, Lorena Garcia, Jet Tila, and G. Garvin.

9/10 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Food Fighters TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Judith September 18, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I would like to see the show renewed! …I really like it!

Jeff September 16, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Great show Love seeing home recipes against pros. Like Cat Cora. Fun seeing a pro burn theirs. Adam is enjoyable!!! Please renew!!! Jeff

Gerald and Nora Casaus September 16, 2014 at 4:29 pm

I love this show and am real sad the season is already over I hope you show reruns so my family who do not own computers can watch it. Hope it succeeds for many more seasons.

Fun Show September 10, 2014 at 12:25 pm

How can a home cook beat an Iron Chef, some have asked? Easily. It just goes to prove that ordinary food, if done right by the home cook with a tried and true family recipe, can be better than an elaborate revision done by a noted chef. Not everyone’s taste is the same. By the judges being ordinary people, the food is judged by taste, not solely by presentation nor the use of expensive off-the-wall ingredients. Sometimes simpler is better. Great show, very entertaining. When does Season 2 start? :)

Debbie Skipper September 9, 2014 at 9:09 pm

What have you people been watching. No one so far has beaten all 5 chefs.I believe a home cook can beat an experienced chef. It all depends on the tastes of the judges. They are every day people. I love the show

Anonymous September 9, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Enough is enough get it off then air save people from torture!

Iron Chefs fan September 6, 2014 at 10:44 pm

R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could a renoun chef (CAT CORA) loose to these home cooks. R the judges qualified to judge. R U KIDDING ME, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This show should be banned from tv. I only watch 2 different episodes where Cat Cora was on and she lost both. What a bunch of BS! I ended up deleting all other episodes that was on my DVR. I’m sharing on FB too. Phst

Ma August 26, 2014 at 8:30 pm

the home chef never loses. It is a totally biased show. I think it should be cancelled.

Lance August 12, 2014 at 9:08 pm

I’ve watched this show for 4 weeks and not once has a chef won.
More than that, they give away the winner during the dramatic commercial
break before the big reveal! A very phony and artificial show. Insults the
Intelligence.

Brenda August 12, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Are we really supposed to believe a home cook can beat an Iron Chef? This show is such phony balony! Cancel it!

Disappointed August 5, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Phony phony get it off the air

Audrey Beem July 30, 2014 at 9:55 am

Love the show. Saw two episodes and can’t wait for the next one. I even told my mom to start watching it.

Why Watch July 24, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Overbaked and unedible. Throw the show out.