Friday Night Lights: Renewed for Season Two!

Friday Night Lights on NBCWeeks ago, NBC ordered additional scripts for both Medium and Friday Night Lights. Though nothing official was said, this appeared to be a good sign that both series would be renewed for next season. Medium was renewed on Monday and now it appears Friday Night Lights has cheated death as well.

Though the series has been critically acclaimed, it’s also been challenged in the ratings department. Still, the peacock network is expected to order a full 22 episode season on Monday. It’s likely that Lights will find a different time and/or night on the NBC schedule as well. We’ll know for sure once the dust settles on Monday at the network upfronts. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Faishal, Malaysia` September 16, 2007 at 2:33 pm

Great show. No doubt about it’s.
Hope all character remain especially Coach Taylor.

Philip Ekeberg September 13, 2007 at 12:56 pm

This is the best tv show ever, no doubt. I’m from Sweden and just dreaming about being a football player in USA. I love the show more than 100%!

Richard July 9, 2007 at 2:19 pm

We’re so glad to see this hasn’t be canceled. It’s by far the best series on network television in recent times. It’s the only program my wife and I both must see each week.

sash June 10, 2007 at 9:38 am

I LOVE FNL!!!

CLEAR EYES!!
FULL HEARTS!!!

CANT LOSE!!!!!!!!!

Shannon June 7, 2007 at 10:14 am

I have been worried that this show would get canceled, and I am really relieved to know it’s coming back on. I first thought it was going to be a silly show since it’s based on a movie, but it is EXCELLENT!!! I love all of the characters and love the show. Keep it going, NBC!!

Tara June 4, 2007 at 2:46 pm

Won’t people who watch this show be at the football game on Friday night?

chante May 26, 2007 at 8:34 pm

i simply love this show..i agree that this critically acclaimed show should not be aired on friday..sunday, would be a good day for it as its a excellent family hour show..

marcia schwartz May 25, 2007 at 7:03 pm

Yea! A great move by NBC to renew the best show TV has to offer. But you need to show that you really believe in it, Kevin.
Friday night??
How about after “Heroes” if you are giving it a 10 pm slot or maybe 9 fot FNL and 10 for Heroes. Show some real love for this fatastic show.

Connie May 16, 2007 at 3:15 pm

BEST SHOW EVER!!! Don’t keep moving this show to different nights….it’ll go down. You should leave it alone now. However I don’t think Friday night is the best time to have a good show like this on. People might stop watching as they have other things to do after a week of hard work and the last thing they want to do is to sit and watch serious TV on a Friday night. Don’t mess this one up!!

Ashley May 14, 2007 at 10:33 pm

Friday night lights is the best show ever, hopefully it NEVER ends…. cant wait for season 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and so on