Anonymous March 29, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Rake is such a well written, witty show, hard to believe that lots are not taking this show in.

ERIK March 24, 2014 at 3:15 pm

GRIMM IS TRASH , HANNIBAL IS A MASTERPEICE ANYONE WHO LIKES GRIMM OVER HANNIBAL IS A INFANTILE MORON. SERIOUSLY /?? GRIMM LOL? MIGHT AS WELL BE WATCHING TWILIGHT

Why Watch March 24, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Have never cared for Hannibal myself so am not a fan of the show. Given a choice, I’d watch Dracula over Hannibal. Do enjoy Grimm at times.

JKS March 23, 2014 at 8:44 pm

I agree with J.C., I’m surprised Hannibal’s audience isn’t bigger — it’s the best show on network television right now, probably the second or third on all tv.

ERIK March 24, 2014 at 3:39 pm

BREAKING BAD IS OVER AND WALKLING DEAD WAS SLOW THIS SEASON WHAT SHOWS ARE YOU PUTTIHNG ABOVE HANNIBAL?

J.C. March 22, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Grimm sucks, idk how so many people can get into it. Hannibal’s the best show on tv it’s bull shit that only the fans watch the show and nobody else. Where’d people taste go?

jul March 23, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Well I think Hannibal is a terrible show, good thing we all have different opinions otherwise there wouldn’t be choices in what we can watch. Love how people can bash stuff instead of just saying what they like. Guess people in this world feel the need to always be negative and put things down.

ERIK March 24, 2014 at 3:35 pm

terrible? really? so you mean to tell me you think grimm is a better show? if so then you are the type of person who likes twilight better than blade, predator better than alien, the new star wars better than the originals … and that is sad.

ERIK March 24, 2014 at 3:36 pm

hannibal is an amazing show it is a masterpiece

jul March 26, 2014 at 1:22 am

What is sad is that people who are narrow minded and lack any type of social skills attack people for different opinions. I don’t like Twilight or Blade etc… but thanks for proving my point. We can’t have different opinions cause God forbid I don’t find Hannibal to be my taste. I am GLAD you like it. Doesn’t mean I have to and don’t assume my taste in tv since you are clearly wrong.

glenn March 26, 2014 at 8:58 am

I have to agree with Eric, hannibal is a great show. and grimm should not be even in contention. the narrow minded one IMO is you jul. Seems like you are just “hating” for lack of a better word on a better show..