Alyssa Schroeder April 8, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Where’s the Dvr & rerun ratings for Hart of Dixie? People stopped watching HOD because if that JOel guy coming on.and messing up the whole shows dynaMic. Ive read many people.saying they will stArt wAtching again now that hes gone. Hope the rAtings goback up this next episode.

Zabster April 7, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Farewell Raising Hope – not enough care that you are gone.

Kate Fredericks April 7, 2014 at 4:04 pm

PS: I didn’t even know a new Hart of Dixie was on Friday night. Would’ve gone into Hulu 2 and seen it Saturday! Good thing I have Admin here to send me emails and keep me posted! I wonder how many others did the same thing.

They lost the show when they broke up Zoe and Wade and brought in that terrible actor to be her BF. So many great show potentials with Zoe and Wade. They did it to themselves. I don’t love it the way I did. New Zoe BF ruined it! (IMHO)

Alyssa Schroeder April 8, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Zoes boyfriend has officially left the show. He left on this passed episode. The show is getting your again now that he’s gone! I agree they ruined it bringing him in!

Kate Fredericks April 9, 2014 at 6:47 am

I can’t believe I missed THIS one. Afraid it’s too little, too late. It’s already been cancelled (feel free to correct me Admin if I am wrong. In fact, I encourage you to!!). What a wonderful, quirky show with the most interesting characters and great cast. I think it was already on the way out before that boyfriend debacle. Also? I hope this nutball CBS owned channel put Wade and Zoe together in the end so at least we can continue it in our dreams. I don’t know why this show never really found an audience. I think the critics hated it and since Hollywood only listens to Hollywood (except in rare cases like NCIS which is primarily watched by us old codgers but with numbers consistently at the highest of any show (must drive them crazy since most critics hate this one, too, hehehe, love it!!!) There was never ANY real network support or advertising. Too bad. This show is (Imho) in the top 10% of watchable, funny, quirky shows without being crass and showing life as it is, with all its bumps and bruises without being preachy about some weird Hollywood issue most of us NORMAL people don’t really care about. In other words, pure entertainment. Seems like today, if there isn’t some redeeming issue covered in each episode, it’s toilet paper. When will Hollywood “get” that WE JUST WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED. We work hard, we lead busy lives, most of us are aware of everything Hollywood thinks is wrong SO, when we watch TV, WE WANT SIMPLE ENTERTAINMENT!! (Hence NCIS’ popularity! And sometimes, Admin, I just get wound up :-) .

Kate Fredericks April 7, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Thank you, CBS, for understanding (still) that people over the age of 50 are important, too. I made note of advertisers in Unforgettable and will be sure to utilize their products whenever possible. That goes for Blue Bloods as well! I am well aware that both shows are on the air because of those of us over the age of 50. Too bad the other ageist networks can’t see the $$$ in us older, more financially stable folks more and more taking care of our grandchildren! But, while CBS ticks me off now and then, at least on Fridays, they’ve gotten it right. (Except all the folks I know over the age of 50 are watching GRIMM and DVRing Hawaii Five-O). Talk about upside down and sideways tracking THOSE numbers!

Continuum really rocked our world Friday night. Keep up the good work SyFy, you might turn back into a trusted sci fi network after all!

Why Watch April 7, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Didn’t watch a thing on the networks Friday night. Streamed a movie instead. Can’t say I missed Grimm or any other show that night.

Amy April 5, 2014 at 3:42 pm

I am glad after 7 long months that we finally got a new episode of Unforgettable, and it was a good one too. Love this show, and am glad that there won’t be any long breaks after the second half of the second season, and when the summer run for the third season starts.
I also love Blue Bloods, and Hawaii Five-O.

David April 5, 2014 at 1:30 pm

I watched Unforgettable, Grimm, and Blue Bloods. I used the DVR to watch Contiunuum, and On Demand to see Hawaii Five-O.

shug April 5, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Keep unforgettable and shark tank.