Gang Related: Season One Ratings

Gang Related TV show ratingsFOX didn’t have much luck with Mob Doctor last season. The crime drama pulled in poor ratings and was cancelled after one short season. Now, they’re trying Gang Related. Will this new TV show be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

UPDATE: FOX has cancelled Gang Related after one season.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.54 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Gang Related TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

854 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. BEATRICE SAM says

FOX CHANNEL WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Gang related was so good.

2. lilo says

Speaking as someone within the demographic, I enjoyed the show very much. I watch the episodes over and over on hulu. The only time I actually watched regular tv was when Gang Related was on. I loved the story line and the diversity in the cast. It’s refreshing to see a cast of different people and not of all blonde, blue eyed.

3. Shauna Taylor says

Please bring it back, I’m totally hooked on this show. I’ve even turned on several people to check out this show.

4. eric says

Keep the show….it is a great show and every time it ends I hate that I have to wait another week to see the next one

5. Anonymous says

Please please please! This show rocked! The only series my husband and I enjoyed TOGETHER! I’m heartbroken that you canceled it. :(

6. Michele says

Not a 2nd season? Really? What are you thinking? Last episode left us hanging with “omg’s”, will he walk and take over, will he get caught, what’s the new wife going to do, is he dead. You can’t end the show with SO MANY unanswered questions. At least I have one more season of Sons of Anarchy, then what? Taking good shows off and leaving us with some BS shows.

7. Barbara says

I can’t believe the show is canceled! Why? We love the show and it needs to come back on!! The finale left us at the edge of our seats! Is Javier dead? Will Carlos start walking again? Will Ryan get caught? Does Daniel get dethroned as the head? Please re think this and re-sign them for another season! Thank you!

• Gimmee says

I am pissed that this show is canceled. I refuse to watch anything on fox from this point. Our only hope is that Netflix will pick it up. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

• Gimmeabreakpleas says

Fox studio heads are apparently too stupid to realize a great show these days. I guess they figure they could rest after The Simpons and Married With Children. Come on Fox, CREATE!!!!!!!!!! Gang Related is one of the best shows on television or cable today!!!!!! Don’t replace it with another lame a*z*Z reality show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take this show off and I’ll never watch Fox again and I’m not the only one that feels that way!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous says

I am one who does not enjoy violence, but this series “Gang Related” had me wanting more and more each time…it was awesome and you must bring it back!!!