Gang Related: Season One Ratings

Gang Related TV show ratingsFOX didn’t have much luck with Mob Doctor last season. The crime drama pulled in poor ratings and was cancelled after one short season. Now, they’re trying Gang Related. Will this new TV show be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

UPDATE: FOX has cancelled Gang Related after one season.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.54 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Gang Related TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

854 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

RENEW!! My husband & I LOVE this show! First season isn’t even over & we’re looming forward to a 2nd one hopefully!

2. jay says

this show is awesome great cast storyline everything flows and I hope fox renews i havent been so excited for thursdays in awhile!!!!

3. Robin says

I love Fox’s Gang Related! I watched one episode after another this weekend. The cast is great and I really like the lead character playing Ryan. I’ll be very disappointed if there isn’t a second season.

4. TonyV says

I agree with the other posts, Soprano lasted many seasons and didn’t have me glue to my seat as “Gang Related” has in these past weeks since I found this on the FOX network (local channel 32). I’ve never seen so much action, drama and suspense all packed in a hours time. This is actually my favorite show of the decade and it will be a slap in a face to see it go. Order a 2nd season and give this show a chance to reach the masses.

5. LZA says

Awesome series, superb acting and the plot is so original nothing ever on television can come close or can be put in its level. Only thing FOX is missing is the lack of promotion this show. Example: I told my friend about it and he never herd if it.

6. Sofia Bianca says

Hope they won’t pull out the show. It might have had a slow start but now that characters are building, show is getting more interesting to watch.

7. Beth says

Love this show!!! Definitely deserves a second season! Hey FOX, renew this show pronto!! Superb acting & exciting storylines!! The characters are all interesting and multi layered. The quick pace and action keeps me riveted and anxious for the next episode!! Please renew!!!