Girl Meets World: Season Two Renewal for Disney Channel Series

Girl Meets World TV show on Disney: season 2Disney Channel has renewed Girl Meets World for a second season. Production is expected to being in November. The Boy Meets World sequel series has been averaging about 4.7 million viewers since its debut in June.

It’s unclear how many episodes have been ordered for season two. Disney initially ordered 13 episodes for season one and then ordered eight additional installments.

Girl Meets World follows the middle-school life of Riley (Rowan Blanchard), the daughter of Cory and Topanga Matthews (Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel). Co-stars include Sabrina Carpenter, Peyton Meyer, and August Maturo.

Several members of the Boy Meets World cast have had guest roles on the new series, including William Daniels, Betsy Randie, William Russ, Lee Norris, Danny McNulty, and Rider Strong.

What do you think? Have you been watching Girl Meets World? Is it a worthy successor to the original show?

Michael October 25, 2014 at 3:10 pm

The new BMW sequel show is way to flashy and way to colorful. It makes all the lessons on the new show seem fake. We are living in the world of today , not a fiction world where everyone is rich but still has problems. I want the actors to take on personas of real kids, adults, who have to struggle in life, and have real problems in order to become successful and learn good moral values about themselves and how life can be good and bad. This new production just seems way to flashy and to forward as if it only took one week to make the first whole season I think the new sequel has failed and ruined the original for me a little , many there is a way to make another original out of this , a good organic fix, but as if right now it’s been nothing , but a disappointment. R.I.P BMW reputation

erin August 7, 2014 at 10:22 am

COUNT ME OUT OF YOUR GMW WOLRD SERIES I AM DONE WITH YOU GMW SHOW

Kim September 30, 2014 at 5:30 am

Girl meets world is not horribly bad it is still a hell of a lot better then what most Disney channel are showing nowadays such as dog with a blog , the thundermens and some other ones !

james August 7, 2014 at 9:53 am

Great show! Just look BMW the first 2 seasons weren’t that good mainly due to their age. Show will get better as the kids get older.

erin August 6, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Major Oops Sorry I should’ve waited to submit this before editing this
Eddie was MIA because we don’t know where he was he may have went back to he’s mother or track down his twin brother or if he has many other brothers we don’t know or something bad happen to them

erin August 6, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Ok there are reasons why we need Rider Stronger Shawn never told jack and Chet anything about an eddie hunter at all he’s mother is Virina and the father is Chet Hunter
Eddie was only in one episode in season 3
well he never likes Hospital’s
but if he was there eddie would’ve broken down in tear and emotional ever since he’s daddy past away

Eddie was MIA because we don’t know where he was he may have went back to he’s mother or track down his twin brother or if his many others we don’t know or something bad happen to them

Love your BMW Show but I have lots of follow up questions to ask Michael Jacobs that’s based upon what was left behind BMW like

Shawn and Jack Unknown mothers and if Jack Step father knew both of them step

Jack Step father is in question somehow didn’t tell that much about Virna and Chet brothers sisters and there parents too,

Shawn and Jack Unknown mothers like do they have sisters or brothers and who are they’re parents are

It sounds to me that

Jack Step Father used to live in Oklahoma Texas with he’s wife and had two child Shawn and Stacey

Virina and Chet lived in two different trailers Parks The Pink Flamingo and their Son Eddie Hunter

Chet And Elaine lived in Boston and had 1 Son Jack and Chet left and abandon them from his alcoholic way and that was when Elaine found out apparently Chet never loved Elaine and fell in loved with Virina

What makes sense to me Chet Virina are Adopted Parents to Shawn and Stacey and that’s how they got the last name hunter

Since we don’t know anything about the mothers therefore Eddie Hunter is a half brother to Shawn and Jack and if we find out that eddie facture the family tree and had many brothers that makes Shawn and Jack Step Brothers and Full Brothers we also don’t the specifics of three of them and now it’s time to the Cotton Joe

Janelle August 6, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I love this show. I was always a boy meets world fan

erin thompson August 6, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I Do like this show I a lot but the performance of it isn’t good at all Yes I was watching them for 3 to 4 episodes then I quit watching it at all because I wanted it to look like BMW and all of the cast on it

Mr And Mrs Matthew can be guest stars and guest coming in the GMW Sequel
Rachel has a guest star and my thought is We don’t know anything about Rachel at all and In BMW Season 7 I thought that Shawn and Corey didn’t want Rachel in part of their lives growing up in BMW and GMW sequel and Angela Topanga Eric and Jack will be yelling at them for something that they did Shawn and Corey are grown ups and they need to act like that adults then shawn and Corey kids behavior stuff

If Rider Stronger comes in as a main cast then yes I will be watching it but if he doesn’t then no I wont be watching it anymore