Glee: Final Season Episodes Cut

Glee final seasonWhile Glee was once a big hit for FOX, it’s clear that the network is ready to move on.

The sixth and final season of the musical dramedy series was originally going to have 22-24 episodes. Now, we’ve learned that there will be just 13 installments. On the positive side, the episodes will run uninterupted starting mid-season.

The fifth season, which was trimmed to 20 episodes because of Cory Monteith’s untimely death, was down by 45% in the ratings when compared to season four. The May finale hit a new low, garnering a mere 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.87 million viewers.

What do you think? Are you disappointed that there won’t be more episodes of Glee for the final season? Will you be watching any of the episodes?

Jim J. July 16, 2014 at 12:35 am

I would think that “Glee” is getting the short episode order for season 6 because its ratings and viewership have been hitting all-time lows during the fifth season and most people have been hating the program so badly. Plus, the FOX Network could have some brand-new drama serieses to replace “Glee” after it ends.

Anonymous July 11, 2014 at 5:16 am

I didn’t and I am a Cory fin an GLEE IS AELWESOME by the way that’s the only thing that my friend and I talk about when were with each other and my friends are Cory fans and I HOPE YOUR HAPPY BECAUSE your just making Lea/Rachel sad because Rachel and Finn were dating in the show and in real life Lea and Cory were dating and I am good friends with her and I will be telling her everything and she was the one who got the choose if they went on with the show and she said yes because to remember Cory so that’s why they did the 2 next season. So you might not want to say anything intill you know the whole story.

Koa July 10, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Good riddance. Finally.

Lezah July 10, 2014 at 10:34 pm

I know it’s hard to watch Glee without Cory but any tidbit we can get of the characters that we love and hear their wonderful talented voices raised in song is enough for us Gleeks!! At least we can watch it again and again on DVD!! We love you Glee!!

Jeremy Rynek July 10, 2014 at 5:32 pm

How did this show get past the pitch meeting?

erin July 10, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Jermeny there are many reasons why no one is watching glee anymore they just can’t watch it anymore because the glee fans spent their lives on the past with Corey Monteith while he was still with us this got the fans to emotinal and breaking down crying and heartbroken when we learn Corey Monteith passing away this effected the whole world in tears with this news and that got them upset

erin July 10, 2014 at 5:20 pm

You’ve should’ve regretted on renewing glee fifth and Sixith Season if corey was still here and alive and still with glee many more people will be watching glee but now people are giving up on glee because they just can’t watch it anymore because one main character is gone now

Anonymous July 10, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I am compeltely over and done with glee and this is absoulutely all of Ryan Murphy fault he’s not a good producer, I am not even watching this finale glee season Corey Monteiths fans are happy that glee is ending and corey is drumming Finally Glee is over and he says thanks a lot for ruining my future glee seasons and is really upset with all of his co workers and especially ryan You’ve should’ve regreatted on renewing glee fifth and sixth season after all when we heared the news about corey every fan member stop watching glee if corey was still here and alive people will contiune to watch glee but now people can’t stand watching glee anymore