Good Luck Charlie: Last Episode Airs February 16th

good luck charlie last episodeDisney Channel has announced that the special one-hour last episode of Good Luck Charlie will air on Sunday, February 16th, at 8pm. The cable channel will air favorite episodes the week leading up to the finale, hosted by various castmembers.

Here are the details:

DISNEY CHANNEL BIDS FAREWELL TO “GOOD LUCK CHARLIE,” WITH THE SERIES FINALE AIRING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16

Cast to host week-long event of handpicked favorite episodes

The acclaimed sitcom “Good Luck Charlie” will present its series finale, “Good-Bye Charlie,” on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel. Starring Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico, Logan Moreau and Eric Allan Kramer as the relatable Duncan family, the series premiered in April 2010 and since then has entertained millions of families around the world through 100 half-hour episodes and a hugely popular Disney Channel Original Movie. Encore episodes will continue to rotate on Disney Channels.

Among its milestones is the episode celebrating the birth of baby Toby (June 2012), which delivered 8.9 million Total Viewers in the United States. An accompanying viewer poll resulted in 25 million votes worldwide. The series inspired a Disney Channel Original Movie, “Good Luck Charlie: It’s Christmas” (December 2011), which was cable TV’s #1 live-action movie of the year in Total Viewers (8.3 million Total Viewers) and the #2 scripted telecast across all TV in Kids 6-11 (4.0 million/16.1 rating).

The week leading up to the series finale, the cast of “Good Luck Charlie” will each host a night of their favorite episodes. Bridgit Mendler kicks off the week on Monday, February 10, followed by Jason Dolley on Tuesday, February 11; Bradley Steven Perry on Wednesday, February 13; Eric Allan Kramer on Thursday, February 13; Leigh-Allyn Baker on Friday, February 14; and the entire cast gathers to share their top picks on Saturday, February 15.

In the finale, Teddy is leaving for college and is finding it hard to shoot a final video diary for her little sister, Charlie. Meanwhile, Amy and Bob plan a special going away party for Teddy, and a surprise guest, Teddy’s former boyfriend Spencer, pays an unexpected but welcomed visit.

“Good Luck Charlie” was created by Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen (“Suddenly Susan” and “What I Like About You”) and was executive-produced by Baker, Vaupen and Dan Staley (“Cheers,” “Love & Money”).

Disney Channel is a 24-hour kid-driven, family inclusive television network that taps into the world of kids and families through original series and movies. Currently available on basic cable in over 99 million U.S. homes and to millions of other viewers on Disney Channels around the world, Disney Channel is part of the Disney/ABC Television Group.

Source: NTI, U.S. ratings, Live +7

What do you think? Do you plan on watching the last episode?

Jacqui March 18, 2014 at 6:54 am

How can we vote for the best episode? Love the show and it said you can win props but can’t work out how to use the website! Please help

Linda Walker February 18, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Good Luck Charlie was the best Disney show ever! All of the actors had amazing talent. I hope Disney will bring them back to us in a yearly reunion show . The remaining Disney shows are not even in the same league with Good Luck Charlie. There will never be another Gabe Duncan portrayed by that incredibly talented Bradley Steven Perry.

GLC ! February 18, 2014 at 1:16 pm

WE WILL MISS GOOD LUCK CHARLIE! The ratings will definitely be amazing with an estimated viewership of 12.6 million! Might be the most watched Disney episode ever! We will always remember this show !

nancy February 16, 2014 at 9:17 pm

We will miss good luck charlie! It was veiwed by wide range of ages in my house,50yrs,84yrs,11yrs,14yrs when a show appels to that many its no wonder it was a hit! Sorry to see it go….

Sandra February 15, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Sorry to hear Good-luck Charlie is cancelled. I love watching that show with my kids.

Raymond February 14, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I am really going to miss “Good Luck Charlie”, I knew this day would come… and I dreaded the thought of losing my favorite disney channel series.

I wish they would have followed through with maybe some kind of “Good Fortune Toby” or something…. I guess that’s just the hope talking.

Sincerely, a true GLC Fan

Brian February 11, 2014 at 12:24 pm

I’m sure we’ll watch it. It’s been a family favorite! Making us all laugh and also relate to the quirkiness in families. Thanks Disney. I only wish there were other shows on Disney that upheld the virtues/authentic fun of family. Sorry but a talking dog, foolish twins and too many teeny shows without much family presence = really,really poor story lines, lousy foolish humor coupled with incredibly poor, over-exaggerated (phony) acting. Sorry to say, we won’t be tuning in except for reruns for shows like Wizards, Phil of the Future, Derek, Hanah Montana and of course, Good Luck Charlie. The Disney Empire would do well to learn from Bill Cosby … simple, creative, INTELLIGENT humor and storylines that my preteen enjoys vs (in their words)” these newer shows are just stupid…” an insult to their intelligence. Walt D. Would expect better and you, Disney Enterprise, should too. We clearly know you have it in you to be the best! Think about it! Signed, A Huge Disney Fan

Heather January 29, 2014 at 12:06 am

I will missgood luck charile so much it’s my first favorite I hop pet more apisodes on tv I love it a lot iwill cry so much

joshlyn suseberry January 28, 2014 at 4:07 pm

One of our favorite, I watch this show with my 5 year old that have down syndrome. The cast member gel so well together, I am going to miss the prank between Gabe and miss Dapne, the mom and teddy search for stardom ,the dad and the oldest son acting clueless and charlie was even putting her two cent in. What a great casts. Very good acting across the board

shelbi hasty January 28, 2014 at 12:27 pm

I really love good luck charlie and i hate to see it end because i will never get to wake up and see every character on good luck charlie I really wish you could just keep good luck charlie on for one last episode!!!! :(

shelbi hasty January 28, 2014 at 12:24 pm

I will always remember good luck charlie episodes on disney channel and i hate to see it end!!!!! :(

bryan salton January 28, 2014 at 11:41 am

It’s has been 4 years run I will be watching it with my mother I would love to see little mia to another disney sitcom of her own now she is growing up a lot she is so cute can you help me out

aqua January 28, 2014 at 2:28 am

It is sad to see GoodLuck Charlie end. It was a good family program.It was one of a handful of programs I approved of to watch. We will be watching less of theDisney channel .

Robert Boak January 27, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Thank you for the many years of awesome episode. We here already miss the Duncan family.

Jontavius January 23, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Good Luck BABY!!!

Aww, I thought if any show had a “Simpsons-like” lifespan, it would have been this one–well, maybe not 25+ years, but this show could have been UNIQUE in following the little honeybear until she went off to college, but it I guess it will have to end with Teddy going to higher academia.

Once again, Good Luck BABY!!! We’ll miss you lots.