Good Luck, Charlie: Series Ending; No Season Five

good luck charlie endingDisney has announced that their popular comedy Good Luck, Charlie will end after 100 episodes and four seasons on the air. Production on the show will end soon but the final episodes won’t be shown until next year.

Disney Channel has a track record for pulling the plug on its popular shows after 100 episodes. Though the show is ending, Good Luck, Charlie will likely be rerun on the cable channel for many years.

A representative for Disney Channel said, “On behalf of everyone at Disney Channel, it’s been our great pleasure to work with the extraordinary producers Phil Baker, Drew Vaupen and Dan Staley and the writers and crew of Good Luck Charlie… We could not have dreamt of a better cast than Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico and Eric Allan Kramer (and even little Logan Moreau as Baby Toby!) and the many guest stars who make the series so special.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Good Luck, Charlie is ending? Do you think it should continue or that it should have been cancelled awhile ago?

LJR...please keep Good Luck Charlie ON TV August 8, 2013 at 12:42 am

My daughter and I absolutely LOVE this show. It is one of the LAST shows on TV that is suitable to watch without having to worry about something immoral being shown.
WHY oh WHY oh WHY is Disney taking it off the air. This is ridiculous.
The story lines are hilarious. I love all the actors/actresses on this show. Good Luck Charlie has such terrific timing in their acting. It makes me laugh and my daughter and I enjoy watching it together. I know for a fact that she will cry when she hears that the show is ending.
If Disney wants to take a show off, take off “dog with a blog”, that is the one of dumbest shows on tv. It is very unrealistic and I’m not just talking about the fact that dogs can’t talk or type. The entire family is unrealistic.
PLEASE reconsider keeping Good Luck Charlie on. We love it

jennifer July 30, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Why end the show now???? Its a great show that has many possible story lines left. Please rethink your decision Disney Channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer July 15, 2013 at 8:52 pm

I was hoping to get to see toby get older…. around Charlie’s age now. It’s hard to believe that mia is going to be 5 this year.

jennifer July 15, 2013 at 8:44 pm

I think they should make more than 100 episodes. not to sure about them having a same sex couple on the show. I thought this was more family oriented show. But I guess they have to put it in every shows now.

DJD224 July 4, 2013 at 11:42 pm

I’M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed off! I’m so mad that I’m at a point to protest, matter fact sue them!!!!! GOOD LUCK CHARLIE , GOOD LUCK CHARLIE , GOOD LUCK CHARLIE OR GOOD LUCK TOBY!!!!!!!! THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY!:) DISNEY:(

DESHANE July 4, 2013 at 9:53 am

Are you for real ending a good show? I got so mad when I seen this .They should start a new show called Good Luck Toby with PJ , Teddy, Gabe , Charlie, Bob and Amy then Toby can be the star of the show like Charlie was. I hope they read this comment and get ideas. PS . YOU WILL HEAR BACK FROM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):(

good luck charlie producers July 25, 2013 at 11:33 am

We will consider that or we will make more seasons of Good luck Charlie.

Anonymous July 28, 2013 at 5:51 pm

I don’t really expect a reply from this, much less that you would read it, but please reconsider your decision to end Good Luck Charlie. This is literally the only television show that my mom actually watches with the family, the only thing that the whole family can enjoy. Well, other than food. So… Please don’t end it. :/ Thank you!

DJD224 July 4, 2013 at 9:40 am

I AM VERY MAD THAT GOOD LUCK CHARLIE HAS ENDED. NOW I DONT HAVE A FAVORITE SHOW ANY MORE. DISNEY CAN AT LEAST GIVE THEM ONE MORE SEASON THEN A FINAL SHOW SAYING GOOD BYE.:(

Stephanie July 3, 2013 at 3:28 pm

So sad it’s ending–shame on disney

CK3 June 29, 2013 at 11:41 pm

What are they thinking!?! A great family show! Everyone should protest!

Alana Pehlivan June 29, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I LOVE good luck charlie I really really hope that they can make good luck charlie till like 8 seasons then they could make a whole new series called good luck Toby where maybe gabe charlie and of course Toby would be on it while PJ gets and job and his own house while teddy goes out to college and goes with spencer . I think it’s way funnier then those old shows like sunny with a chance or Hannah Montana or other shows like that I laughed every single time in every single episode it can’t end I don’t care what anyone else thinks when I’m 17 in 2018 I still would be watching my mother even watches it with me her favorite character is Amy that’s mine too but I really like all the characters because there funny and I would really like to have it more than 4 or 5 seasons because I really deeply truly love it please producers viewers anyone read this comment I really mean what I say and really think about what in saying right now thank-you.

Trina June 21, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Disappointed! This is one of the only shows that my entire family can watch together!! Love that Family!! I will miss it. My kids are so sad…

anonymous June 16, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I can not believe that Good Luck Charlie is ending! it had so many viewers and was my FAVORITE show in Disney Channel! I am SUPER surprised to hear that it is over! I wish the best for Bridget Mendler and the rest of the cast. I am SOOO dissapionted in Disney Channel for taking away such a popular show that captures a young adult audience that was not just made up of kids.

AlabAmy June 13, 2013 at 4:56 pm

I love Good Luck Charlie, but it was inevitable. Just like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler will be exploring grown up waters with their musical career. Its not that hard of a blow though because I am so looking forward to Girl Meets World, a Disney spin off from Boy Meets World, with a lot of the same old cast!!!!!!

Tha Critic June 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I’m actually kind of surprised to hear this. I mean I didn’t watch it a lot and it was a little corny, but it was ok I guess.

joe palmieri June 12, 2013 at 1:48 am

I am very sad Good Luck Charlie is ending, tv doesnt have that wholesome family sitcoms anymore like back in the days of abc’s TGIF. Everytime Disney Channel creates a series similar to those of yesteryear, they pull the plug on it too early. I expected Good Luck Charlie’s end to be near, as it was approaching episode 100 and Teddy is making college plans. Hopefully Disney has another series of similar taste in the works.