Good Luck, Charlie: Series Ending; No Season Five

good luck charlie endingDisney has announced that their popular comedy Good Luck, Charlie will end after 100 episodes and four seasons on the air. Production on the show will end soon but the final episodes won’t be shown until next year.

Disney Channel has a track record for pulling the plug on its popular shows after 100 episodes. Though the show is ending, Good Luck, Charlie will likely be rerun on the cable channel for many years.

A representative for Disney Channel said, “On behalf of everyone at Disney Channel, it’s been our great pleasure to work with the extraordinary producers Phil Baker, Drew Vaupen and Dan Staley and the writers and crew of Good Luck Charlie… We could not have dreamt of a better cast than Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico and Eric Allan Kramer (and even little Logan Moreau as Baby Toby!) and the many guest stars who make the series so special.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Good Luck, Charlie is ending? Do you think it should continue or that it should have been cancelled awhile ago?

Sha January 6, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Just found out that Good Luck, Charlie was canceled. I really enjoy this show. It is very funny. I should have figured something was up when Bradley Steven Perry was on a Disney XD show. Good luck to everyone on the show!

Aaron January 4, 2014 at 5:01 pm

BTW I am really excited for “I Didn’t Do It”. I saw the commercials and the skydiving one seems interesting. I will miss you Good Luck Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron January 4, 2014 at 4:56 pm

I am very sad that “Good Luck, Charlie is getting cancelled because it is the funniest show on disney since “The suite Life On Deck” ended. The characters are really funny and they can really act. My favorite episode from the series is when Spencer and Beau battle over Teddy and she chooses Beau. The shows Disney should really cancell are “Dog With A Blog, Austin & Ally and Wander Over Yonder.” The shows that should stay are “JESSIE, Liv & Maddie, Good Luck Charlie, A.N.T. Farm, Pheneas & Ferb and Fish Hooks.”

diane demopulos December 27, 2013 at 11:00 am

NO NO NO NO This tv seires and jessie are the only good shows. The only thing to make me feel better would be GOOD LUCK TOBY where Teddy and PJ are of to college and Amy and Bob do video diarys for Toby and finally chalire goes in kindergarten and gabe goes into 9th or 10th grade

chris December 27, 2013 at 1:24 am

We love this show! Being a family of 6, we have found allot of comic relief! So sorry to see it seems,I had hoped that since Charlie is so young they’d be able to make the show go longer!!! We’ll miss you all!

Kevin Fields December 16, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I am very sorry to see this show end. It is silly but it is very funny. The characters are especially funny. They seem to have great chemistry. Disney keeps a dumb show like Dog with a Blog on with a talking dog and you cancel this one. In my opinion it is the best show that Disney has. I will miss it.

Sad December 8, 2013 at 10:22 am

Good Luck Charlie is my favorite TV show. I am almost 40 years old and have an 8 year old daughter. We watch the show together. It is so funny and wholesome. After the news, this is all I watch. Please don’t cancel the show. It is the best one the Disney Channel produces. It is hard to believe that shows like Austin and Ally ( that seem to promote laziness, unemployment (Trish can’t keep a job… And that’s funny?)… I don’t want my daughter watching that…. The actors on GLC are incredibly talented. They can act, are funny, entertaining, etc…. Please don’t cancel this show.

mike November 20, 2013 at 12:30 am

I think good luck charlie is about as bad as disney has ever done almost all of the cast members are spoiled and selfish Tedy is so damn anoying she makes my teeth grind. and gabe is just down right mean he doen’t like anybody on the show. The Mom is so selfish and arrogant. the Dad is always sad and deppresed. the only nice one on the show is PJ he cares about his friends and he loves his younger siblings

laura October 21, 2013 at 4:20 am

this show is good, but the cast members are lame , accept for toby, I am glad it is cancelled, thanks god

Audrey October 20, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Let it end but don’t think new shows will replace it. New shows won’t my favorite shows on DC are Jessie and Austin and ally if you end those shows I can tell you I will never watch Disney and I will only watch nick. I am also tired of Disney XD taking disneys shows

Anonymous October 15, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Good luck Charlie is the best show ever!! Please don’t cancel!

nicole October 10, 2013 at 10:16 pm

good luck charlie is one of the best shows disney has!! all my kids love that show we watch it as a family. they will cancel this but not shake it up? stupid!!

Gabe October 15, 2013 at 10:57 am

Shake It Up has been cancelled. The final episode will air November 10th.

hh October 17, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Yes shake it up is cancelled

Marianne October 5, 2013 at 4:56 pm

I watch Good Luck Charlie with my grand daughter..it is absolutely the best Disney show..the storyline is so funny and the characters are the best, even adults can watch this and enjoy it. It is not too silly and I love the reality of the show. Please don’t cancel!

Anonymous August 22, 2013 at 12:58 am

AMAZING SHOW!! PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL I LOVE THIS SHOW AND I WILL CRY IF IT IS CANCELED!!!

Kate August 11, 2013 at 10:44 pm

I absolutely love Good Luck Charlie and so does everyone I know. If Disney Channel takes off Good Luck Charlie, my friends and everyone else I know will stop watching Disney Channel, FOREVER. We got so upset when Wizards of Waverly Place left and Good Luck Charlie put joy back into all of our lives. If Disney takes it away, we all will be so upset and never watch Disney Channel again. Please do not end Good Luck Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( we are so disappointed that it’s ending! NO DISNEY NO.