Good Luck, Charlie: Series Ending; No Season Five

good luck charlie endingDisney has announced that their popular comedy Good Luck, Charlie will end after 100 episodes and four seasons on the air. Production on the show will end soon but the final episodes won’t be shown until next year.

Disney Channel has a track record for pulling the plug on its popular shows after 100 episodes. Though the show is ending, Good Luck, Charlie will likely be rerun on the cable channel for many years.

A representative for Disney Channel said, “On behalf of everyone at Disney Channel, it’s been our great pleasure to work with the extraordinary producers Phil Baker, Drew Vaupen and Dan Staley and the writers and crew of Good Luck Charlie… We could not have dreamt of a better cast than Bridgit Mendler, Jason Dolley, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico and Eric Allan Kramer (and even little Logan Moreau as Baby Toby!) and the many guest stars who make the series so special.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Good Luck, Charlie is ending? Do you think it should continue or that it should have been cancelled awhile ago?

reginald January 20, 2014 at 5:54 pm

why do you have to quit this show.why cant you make good luck toby.you cant end this show

Kimberly Himes January 20, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Don’t cancel! It’s the only show my daughter and I can agree on!

O January 19, 2014 at 11:48 pm

This is the best Disney show left! I don’t understand why they would cancel it.

K January 18, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Don’t cancel this show. So many shows are not wholesome for kids. Big mistake

star rider January 18, 2014 at 1:01 pm

love good luck, charlie. would like another couple or three seasons. really dumb to pull such a popular show.

JayKatGamer January 17, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I love Good Luck Charlie and they should not cancel it!
Oh, and I agree with Tim!

Emma January 14, 2014 at 2:14 pm

I am very sad that Good Luck Charlie is ending, I am going to miss watching them. They should make it like Good Luck Toby or something. Why do they have to end ALL of the good shows, and put in dumb shows like Gravity Falls. Don’t ennnnnnnnd!

Tribalcheer January 14, 2014 at 2:17 am

Make good luck Toby where Toby has to deal with life situations now

ray January 13, 2014 at 12:30 am

(sorry 4 spelling) Wow this waz my favirot so since i was little. It should be good be good luck toby for a new show. Man diseny always cancle the good shows like the suit life on deck wizards of waverly place lelo and stich and i need to check fish hooks. Aww

Tim January 11, 2014 at 4:11 am

I don’t understand why anyone would kill a successful series like Good Luck Charlie just because they have reached 100 episodes. There are many other story lines that don’t deserve to continue. For instance, Wonder Over Yonder and FishHooks should have never even been aired. They are insulting to my intelligence. Please keep Good Luck Charlie and get rid of those other programs. I would hate to see the show go the way of Phil of The Future, and Wizards of Waverly Place and Suite Life On Deck. Those were the best shows to date.

Cally January 10, 2014 at 3:12 pm

DO NOT END!!! My FAVORITE show! My mom says it was nice to have a descent family show on TV and funny too. We will miss that family time together watching a nice show.

DON'T END!!! January 10, 2014 at 4:04 am

Keep the show going, at least for another season or two!!! Or I agree with the Good Luck Toby. I Do wish that Bridget stays I love♥♥♥ HER!!!!!!! KEEP THE SHOW!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

britt January 9, 2014 at 10:29 pm

love the show don’t want to see it end. I think Disney should reconsider it for at least one more season. season 5 SAVE GOOD LUCK CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous January 8, 2014 at 10:51 pm

I think it should continue

tegan zschering January 8, 2014 at 12:30 am

So sad to hear that this show is ending… I’m going to miss the words “Good Luck Charlie” before the episode ends ;( A good idea would be Good Luck Toby where PJ goes off to college and Teddy moves out and goes to college, and gave makes video diarys for Toby (even though Bradly Steven Perry is on Disney XD now…) but all shows have there ending… Really goons miss it…