Graceland: Renewed for Second Season by USA

Graceland season twoUSA Network has renewed Graceland for a second season. The cable channel has ordered 13 new episodes for 2014.

Graceland revolves around a group of law enforcement agents from different agencies who live secret lives and operate under the same roof. The cast includes Daniel Sunjata, Aaron Tveit, Brandon Jay McLaren, Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana, and Serinda Swan.

To date, the first season of Graceland has averaged 2.25 million viewers. It’s currently the lowest-rated drama on USA but apparently the cable channel wants to give the series more time. The season finale airs this Thursday, September 12th.

What do you think? Do you like Graceland or do you think it should have been cancelled instead? Are you looking forward to season two?

46 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Danna says

Both DH and I were very glad to hear that Graceland has been renewed. Too many excellent shows have been lost the last few years – either through cancellation or because they felt they had finished their stories (In Plain Sight, Burn Notice, Fringe, Monday Morning, Copper, Firefly, Firefly, Firefly, just to name a few – I could go on for pages). It’s good to see that occasionally high-quality entertainment CAN withstand the onslaught of mindless drivel inflicted on us by the majority of the network executives.

2. Anonymous says

I live in Australia this show hasn’t started here as yet but ive downloaded some of it to see what it was like HOPING they keep this show going i think it would be a BIG hit here i loved the show and will be buying it once it hits our shores. Too many good shows don’t get enough time for people t0 catch on and its sad that so many shows get stopped as Ive showed friends down here shows that have been stopped that don’t hit our shores at all and they all love them it would be nice if shows could be picked up by other TV country networks if they thought it would be a success. BUT its good to see they are going this show another season and hope it does will there as it has the penitential to be a Fantastic show with a great and detailed story line

3. wkpn says

Definitely much better than I expected it to be, one of my favorite shows this year. Kuddos to the cast, who elevated the material (specially Manny Montana, the guy playing Johnny).

I am very happy it was renewed, although I really doubt it will get a 3rd season in the current market. But hey, gift horse’s mouth and all that.

4. says

Glad to hear that Graceland has been renewed for Season 2. This show made my summer. I do hope that all of the cast members return. Love the way Briggs and Mike play against each other on the show. Congratulations Graceland and Jeff Eastin, the creator of the series.

5. Anonymous says

Yes–definitely renew Graceland! I’ve been watching it since the beginning and got hooked from the start. It’s a little different from USA’s other series but I love the actors and the gritty story lines. Hope more people catch Season 2.

6. Tania Tiviroli says

So happy. I know is a long wait till next summer. But there are many great shows in between. Congratulation Graceland.