Graceland

Graceland: canceled or renewed?Network: USA
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 6, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Aaron Tveit, Brandon Jay McLaren, Courtney B. Vance, Daniel Sunjata, Jay Karnes, Manny Montana, Scottie Thompson, and Vanessa Ferlito.

current TV show

TV show description:
This series is inspired by true events and focuses on the lives of undercover agents from the FBI, DEA, and US Customs who reside and operate under one roof. When forced to give up any shred of normalcy and the question of trust is a matter of life or death, the house becomes a sanctuary — their “Graceland.”

Senior FBI agent Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) has a legendary track record in the bureau. However, after a mysterious event that sent him on an unexplained leave of absence a few years ago, he traded in his suit and tie for a more Zen existence. He is assigned to train rookie Mike Warren who has just arrived at the house, — a task he reluctantly takes on.

FBI Agent Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit) is fresh out of the Academy. He’s sent to live at Graceland and work with Briggs, whom he idolizes. What he doesn’t have in life experience he makes up for in smarts — which he’ll need them to fulfill his secret mission at Graceland, one that will put him at odds with his roommates.

Catherine “Charlie” DeMarco (Vanessa Ferlito) is a strong-willed undercover FBI agent. She’s a chameleon on the job, easily turning herself into anything from a believable junkie to a classy businesswoman. Whatever her guise, she’s brimming with attitude and determined to take the bad guys down.

Joe “Johnny” Tuturro (Manny Montana) is the fun-loving prankster of the house. He’s also Briggs’ right hand man and the heart of Graceland. Growing up, Johnny almost followed in his brother’s footsteps and joined a gang. Instead, he became a Navy Seal trainee, where he learned everything from undersea recoveries to diffusing bombs, and then finally joined the FBI.

Dale “DJ” Jakes (Brandon Jay McLaren) is a quick-tempered US Customs agent and the most territorial of the roommates. He’s a tough nut to crack, but underneath his shell is a truly dedicated agent with a lot of wisdom. Jakes is a bit of a lone wolf, but he’s always there to help the team when needed.

And finally, Paige Arkin (Serinda Swan) is a smart and sexy DEA undercover agent. She has a smile that lights up the room but can follow that up with a killer left-hook. She drinks hard, plays hard and isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty. She’ll do whatever it takes to arrest the enemy and after she has them in cuffs, she uses her talents for ball-busting to make even the hardest criminal cooperate.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Graceland TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Carol February 13, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I really, really LOVE this show!!! When will it return???

kim February 9, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Absolutely not!!! My husband and I love love love it. Please keep it on.

Ken K February 3, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Great concept, well written with lots of intrigue. I am looking forward to what happens to each of them. Well worth the time

therese February 2, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Yes, keep it on. It is one show my husband and I agree on watching together. We love it!

ryan sullivan February 1, 2014 at 5:35 am

I love the show they better bring it back its amazing! My family and I love it.

linda January 30, 2014 at 6:02 pm

My husband and I like this show very much! Please keep it on. We have been telling others about it and we are looking forward to seeing it again. Thanks!

cap January 29, 2014 at 4:59 pm

I want this show to return. We love it. I’m sick of great shows like this being cancelled yet they keep all these stupid a** sitcoms that are beyond dumb and are not even funny …. at least this has depth and keeps you guessing.

Pete Horvath, Cassville WI January 23, 2014 at 7:26 pm

My wife and I love this show. Please renew it!!!!!

Elizabeth Ibarra January 23, 2014 at 6:44 am

This show is amazing!!! Please renew it, it would be a real shame if they cancel it. I loved every second of it, I really hope it returns because I really REALLY want to find out what happens next, they can’t leave it like that, that would not be good, plus I love the cast!! I remember DJ from a show I use to watch called the Best Years, also a good show. But mainly the man of the hour, Mr. Paul Briggs, not only is he a talented actor but he is also extremely HOT!!! :-)

Gerix January 19, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Great show! Hope it returns.

Leatrice January 19, 2014 at 12:22 am

I love Graceland!

Barb January 17, 2014 at 12:14 am

I like this show. It’s not the typical cops/robbers but has depth, challenges and a variety of personalities w/various issues. Please continue.

Sally Squire January 15, 2014 at 9:59 pm

So sick of networks canceling good shows. The writers are excellent. It will be a real shame on USA if they cancel this one.

Karen Lengel January 14, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Loved Graceland. Please renew!

Chamvel January 14, 2014 at 12:03 pm

please don’t cancel a winner, and leave it’s fans out on a limb. This show is smoking with so many twist and turns it gets my tummy in an up roar. Anything that exciting is worth continuing. i am sure i am not the only one who feels the power of this brilliant script. Do us a favor if nothing more at least give us an ending. Because with the show anything could happen. It explodes with excitement and mystery.