Greek: Renewed for Season Four, Will That Be the End?

GreekThe students of Cyprus-Rhodes University will be staying in school for one more year. ABC Family has renewed Greek for a fourth season but will it be cancelled after that?

Created by Patrick Sean Smith, Greek follows the life of college students at a fictional university and the social minefield of the Greek system. Principal performers include Amber Stevens, Clark Duke, Dilshad Vadsaria, Jacob Zachar, Jake McDorman, Paul James, Scott Michael Foster, Spencer Grammer, and Tiffany Dupont.

Currently ABC Family’s longest running series, Greek has continued to be a solid performer. The series has been achieving significant gains in the key demos in its current third season which is expected to conclude on March 29th.

Do you think season four will be the end of Greek?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Reportedly, the show was barely renewed and the decision hinged on finances. The episode order reflects that.

In the past, seasons of Greek have been made up of 20-22 episodes. Season four will have just 10 installments leading some fans to wonder if it will serve as the show’s swan song. That would certainly be better treatment than fans of Kyle XY received.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear Greek’s been renewed? Do you think season four will be the end of the show?

Jai March 26, 2012 at 4:16 am

I hope Greek Returns because I really enjoyed it.

Woried April 23, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I really hope that they keep Greek going! I love this TV show and look forward to it each week. DON’T CANCEL GREEK!!!

jimboslicetv April 6, 2011 at 3:11 am

Greek is awesome an ty for mentioning Kyle xy I’m still pissed bout it.

K. Grzy March 25, 2011 at 11:45 pm

DON’T stop the greek train we love it!!

anonymous March 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Please do not cancel Greek. Every Monday I look forward to reliving my college and sorority days and love watching the dynamics of the college relationships. Greek is so well done and portrays the positive effects that being a part of the Greek system can add to the college experience.

Anonymous March 8, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Greek is the best show! I am so upset!!!

Taylor March 7, 2011 at 4:01 pm

I love Greek so much! It is such a great show and I would really hate to see it end. I think that it’s ending after one more episode. I am really upset. The show should be on for at least a few more seasons because then what do we watch if it ends??

Mackenzie March 7, 2011 at 6:46 am

I love the new characters they have added and the way they molded each character. I hope that it does not get canceled. They have moved Casey and Evan so quickly in law school. There is so much more that can happen with Rusty and this new Dale. Please don’t cancel this series

Alexis March 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm

Wow Greek is SUCH an amazing show and my entire res floor is hooked on it!!! The show is extremely realistic and actually HILARIOUS. So sad that it is coming to an end!! Such a great cast and show and I’ve loved every single episode that has ever come out!

Miko February 23, 2011 at 12:22 pm

DON’T CANCEL GREEK. It’s fun and uniqueness is too awesome that it stands out among the other shows ABC has. Seriously the only show i watch on ABC.

Jace February 21, 2011 at 10:22 pm

I have been watching since episode 1. Please let Rusty graduate!!! This is the best show ABC family has!!!!

Tasha February 21, 2011 at 9:18 pm

I cannot believe this! Greek is the best show that ABC family has on tv right now. The characters are funny, interesting, and entertaining. Sometimes I wonder if the people making these decisions even have a brain. I don’t want to put any other shows on blast, but surely Greek should definitely not be on the short list for possible ABC family cancellations. Greek is awesome and it should STAY!!! Perhaps since its current network does not appreciate its worth another network would be willing to pick it up.

A January 13, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I love Greek!!!! Dont cancel such a fun and make me smile show!!!!

Anonymous January 13, 2011 at 5:50 pm

I hope you will keep Greek running so we can see our favorite freshmen (and women) graduate from College. Too many shows seem to get cancelled just as things are really getting good and interesting and I would hate for this to happen, especially with something as great as Greek. I wasn’t able to go to college, and this has been like I still get to be a part of the college experience. I would hate to have it cut short.

will March 1, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Shows that reach there climax end on a high note. If Greek keeps going instead of ending on a high note the show would fall. If you had noticed that there is not much more with what they can do and it is begging to repeat it self.

kelly December 3, 2010 at 9:06 pm

i got my family hooked on Greek, it has it all. from the samd to the funniest. I wish for this show to go on it is one of the best they have on abc family.