Grimm: Season Three Ratings

Grimm season three ratingsPeople often get nervous when their shows air on Friday nights, fearing that they’ll get low ratings and be cancelled. However, Grimm has done well for NBC. Will it continue to work on Fridays? Could it end up being in danger of being cancelled or is is assured of a fourth season because of syndication? We’ll have to wait and see.

On Grimm, Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) continues to fight to keep humanity safe from the supernatural creatures of the world. Others in the cast include Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, and Claire Coffee.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

3/19 update: NBC has renewed this show for the 2014-15 season.

5/17 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The second season of Grimm averaged a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Grimm TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fourth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

61 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Bill Moore says

Grimm is the best… Every character is interesting and likable.I for one love Julliettes character,bring her back from the dead,please.Trubel,Rosslee,and last but definetly not least Adalind are great.All the cop characters mesh well together,and who could forget Monroe. The semi regular cast is also a plus to the show.I love the little always

2. says

My kids and I love Grimm. It would be sad if they cancel it. So many shows I really liked have been cancelled, I hope Grimm is not one of them. Good acting, directing, makeup and writing.

3. Ed Kelly says

I’m an old adult. This is my favorite TV show.
    Nothing like it. I hope it runs forever! Buy
    everything the show advertises. It is so
    exciting and compelling. NBC has a winner.

4. says

The show’s premise is ridiculous – YET, I thoroughly enjoy it! Storyline shouldn’t work for adults, but it does – I’m on Medicare and I never miss an episode! For the first time Juliette character is interesting – keep her evil? if not, I rather hope she disappears. Trubel character is certainly more interesting and likable. Hank and Rosalee are so endearing. Reynard is the hunk and I’d hate to see him go away and Adalind is finally human! Hope the series returns for 5th season.

5. WBS says

Grimm “Jumped the Shark” a few episodes back. I won’t be watching this silly mess anymore.

6. DMH says

We love Grimm! If we can’t sit down and watch it, we record it to watch the next day. We will often sit down and have a “Grimm Binge” where we pop popcorn and watch older episodes. We hope you will keep it on the air with filming in Portland.

7. says

My whole family sits down every Friday night, looking forward to watching GRIM. There is no other show anywhere like it or that comes close to it. It’s exciting, the stories keep you on the edge of your seat,. The work & art that goes into the changing of characters bodies & faces is nothing more than suberb, fantastic,done with the most expertize at showing a gruesome but exstradinaryly horrific & so realistic ,scary changing of humans. This is by far the best dam television show in this category there is in television today What a terrible lose if the people who are in charge pull this most wonderful show tt has to offer. This would not just be our lose, But also the Big Wigs as we buy the SPONSORS products. Please don’t do it, ALLOW THE GREAT TV SHOW GRIM TO CONTINUE. Thank you SUSAN WEBB

8. tom c says

I retired from Comcast. I think this is a good show. Its not a reality tv, its fantasy tv. Which is nice not hearing about other peoples problems.
    we all have them. Comcast is a good company.