Grimm: Season Three Ratings

Grimm season three ratingsPeople often get nervous when their shows air on Friday nights, fearing that they’ll get low ratings and be cancelled. However, Grimm has done well for NBC. Will it continue to work on Fridays? Could it end up being in danger of being cancelled or is is assured of a fourth season because of syndication? We’ll have to wait and see.

On Grimm, Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) continues to fight to keep humanity safe from the supernatural creatures of the world. Others in the cast include Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, and Claire Coffee.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

3/19 update: NBC has renewed this show for the 2014-15 season.

5/17 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The second season of Grimm averaged a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.18 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Grimm TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fourth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

61 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Lloyd says

It’s a tough time slot. It reminds me of the Munsters. A family show filled
    with monsters, just like the real world. Seen the show from the beginning.
    I’m a filmmaker and this show keeps my interest. There is something for
    everyone. There’s even humor.

2. Alexandra says

I absolutely adore this show!!! My mom and I never miss a single episode and it is such an agony to wait seven days to watch it. Love each and every character in it and every supernatural story. NBC cannot cancel this show. Grimm is the best tv shows that had ever aired! It had better air for at least a ninth season or a tenth. Please please please please please don’t cancel this wonderful and remarkable show…:(
    I wish more people would watch this show…is there anyway to let people know?

3. HI fans says

This is one of only two show we watch AT ALL. We also go to NBC app and Grimm wiki to check out special features and re-watch episodes. We think it’s one of the best shows on the air and even spent a week in Portland, looking at some of the places scenes were shot.

4. Alberta says

I love watching ! My husband and I watch faithfully. Now I have my son in law and their family “hooked” – don’t cancel! I love the characters.

• Linda Hayes says

Still love the show, I do agree to a certain extent with one comment about too many characters, story lines, go back to the first season. It was a winner with the formula used then. Kill off the blonde, her demon baby, and drop that goofy story line…
      I will be watching when Grimm returns.

5. Sophia says

I jut started watching Grimm online a week ago and I can say for certain that I love it! How can you tell ? Finishing two seasons in a week? Insane right? I’m starting to watch season 3 next week and hopefully I catch up and continue watching it on tv.. I know for sure the rating will increase! This show is a “must” go on :)

6. Anonymous says

I love Grimm for the imagination of script and costumes. It is well written and wonderfully believable. We don’t need anymore real life drama police shows. Enough already. Leave us to our imaginations where good overcomes evil.

Love to all the actors on Grimm. You are the best.

7. Mel says

I luv luv luv the tv show Grimm and hope that the network do not cancel it like they do so many other decent tv shows. I’m tired of turning the television stations only to find another senseless reality tv program.

Many of the network stations continue to show the same bull sh.. tv programs, and refuse to show something different for too long because “The ratings are too low”.

• linda hayes says

I agree about the moronic shows that drag on year after year…
      Some maybe okay, just not my taste, but others…Just plain
      ridiculous…Who watches this drivel?

Cheering for Grimm, Dracula and praying for Copper to be
      picked up by another network….

8. fred says

They can’t cancel this show! I just discovered it. I’ m catching up from the beginning and have almost finished season 2! I think if NBC promoted it right they would attract more viewers. Maybe explain story a bit in ads and make sure people know it’s a unique crime drama.

• says

I’ve watched Grimm from the beginning and still love it. I hope that it coming before Dracula will help both shows as they are a good combination. And now with Bones coming on before Grimm (although on a different channel), my Friday night is great.

I’ve been fighting to keep Betrayal on the air and say that here only because I agree with you about the lack of advertising. I keep saying that if they put so much money into producing these shows, why not advertise to keep them? I’ll be very disappointed if Grimm is cancelled.

9. Viki in Lewes says

Love the show but dislike the narration used in the first and third episodes. Please renew but please stop that annoying narration.

10. says

I have watched GRIMM from the beginning. To me, it was like a part of Once Upon A Time, which I quit watching when too many characters got involved.

I don’t think the season opening of GRIMM was especially good but if the show continues as it did the past 2 years, I’ll watch it.

I was very disappointed in Dracula and didn’t watch it all. I adore Jonathan Rhys Meyers but think the American dialogue and super hero type fighting ruined the show. It needs to be produced like a PBS show, where Meyers seems more at home. I won’t be watching it again.

11. says

Premiere was so-so, mostly because this was a straight continuation of the season finale. Table readings must’ve been easy for Giuntoli, though. Just “growl here.” 😉