Ground Floor: Season One Ratings

Ground Floor TV show on TBSTBS has had mixed success with their original sitcoms. Will Ground Floor be a ratings success or, will this comedy be cancelled before it can see a second season?

Ground Floor follows the romantic relationship of a young hotshot banker (Skylar Astin) and a beautiful maintenance worker (Briga Heelan). The rest of the sitcom’s cast includes Rory Scovel, Rene Gube, James Earl, Alexis Knapp, and John C. McGinley.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Tuesdays.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.48 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Ground Floor TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season two?

Robert January 15, 2014 at 9:32 pm

One of my favorites! Very funny and a great cast!
Please renew!

Kelly January 12, 2014 at 10:02 pm

I love this show! The show is hilarious! Please have many more seasons!!!

Anonymous January 11, 2014 at 4:09 pm

I love it but it airs to late, so I record it.

ground floor fan January 10, 2014 at 12:40 am

Ive been recording it every week thinking it coutned in ratings. ..guess ill have to tuneto the channel. ..n I agree it needs to be longer…the other characters need more lines like Tori n 3peet..Hope for a second season…but you cant count on it

dara January 10, 2014 at 12:35 am

I love this show…never miss it. Please please please renew

Alex January 9, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I hope it gets renewed! Funny show! I love it!

Lisa M. January 7, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I really like this show. It started off a little slow, but has built up the characters well so that they’re less one-dimensional. I like that Brody is the sane(r) center, with the crazies kind of circling around him, and I like the upstairs/downstairs concept of his relationship with Jenny. Plus, finding ways to work in him singing as often as possible makes me happy, as I have loved Skylar Astin’s voice since his “Spring Awakening” days. I hope TBS keeps this show and lets it find an audience – it’s worth saving!

Patrick January 7, 2014 at 3:55 am

Great show I hope it gets renewed!!!

Duane January 4, 2014 at 12:52 pm

TBS keeps screwing themselves because they only schedule 1 1/2 show at a time. To get more viewers, they need to have an hour on comedy to get people to sit and watch. Yes, you can tape it but those ratings don’t count.

Lisa January 3, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I really like the show. Hope it gets renewed. Keep up the good work!

JonV January 3, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Great Show. I really enjoy it. Hope it goes another season!

Jason January 2, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Absolutely love this show!!!! The characters are well written and it’s always an uplifting show to watch at any time of the day for a quick pick me up. You had to have seen Pitch Perfect to further enjoy it. I have faith this show can take it to the next level Season 2, especially if Brody sings more!!!

Elena January 1, 2014 at 2:57 pm

My husband and I LOVE this show!

Beaker December 9, 2013 at 8:07 am

I feel sorry for Conan…being surrounded by these awful shows.

Kayleigh November 20, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Disappointed with this show. The actress who plays Jenny is too over the top, and her reactions seem out of place. Astin, or, “Brody” appears to have a smile on his face, even when the scene is not intended to be funny. Are the writers trying to create the next JD from Scrubs? I’m also not impressed with the Mansfield character. He is such a tough-guy, hard-ass to everyone, and yet, he has a personal relationship and inappropriate-for-workplace conversations with ONE employee? I’m not buying it. It’s not realistic, it’s not very funny, and the laugh-tracks are terribly obnoxious. Good Luck, Ground Floor.. Gonna need it!