Ground Floor: Season One Ratings

Ground Floor TV show on TBSTBS has had mixed success with their original sitcoms. Will Ground Floor be a ratings success or, will this comedy be cancelled before it can see a second season?

Ground Floor follows the romantic relationship of a young hotshot banker (Skylar Astin) and a beautiful maintenance worker (Briga Heelan). The rest of the sitcom’s cast includes Rory Scovel, Rene Gube, James Earl, Alexis Knapp, and John C. McGinley.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Tuesdays.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.48 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Ground Floor TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season two?

shanna January 18, 2014 at 6:01 pm

love this show. looking forward to season 2

RosieSoots January 18, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I love this show and DVR it weekly. I don’t understand why DVR was even invented if those ratings don’t count! Just because you record it and watch it later doesn’t mean you don’t love the show and can’t wait to watch! Some people have to work early or overnight! We all live busy lives and don’t always have to to watch your favorite shows at air time! Give this series a chance TBS!

RosieSoots January 18, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Please renew this show! I love the characters and the actors! It needs more episodes in season 2 as well!

Tammy January 18, 2014 at 10:20 am

We all love it! We can’t wait for season 2.

fan0210 January 18, 2014 at 2:04 am

It had a slow start, but now i’m hooked. Please do not cancel, I just got to know these characters. I recommend this show to everyone, especially the ‘scrubs’ fans, love the inside jokes from McGinley. The ratings probably dropped for the finale because of bad timing (people were just recovering from the holidays, give us a break; school just started for Pete’s sake). Give this series a chance.

Kyle January 18, 2014 at 12:58 am

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!!!!!! I WANT SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!

James January 17, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Please renew this show, it is too amazing.

Andrea January 17, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Definitely renew! Absolutely love this show! Love the cast, characters, plot… Everything about it! Mr. Mansfield is hilarious! Looking forward to a second season:)

Anonymous January 17, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Definitely renew… John C. McGinley is hilarious! Love Love this show! Looking forward to a second season:)

Michelle Petersen January 17, 2014 at 10:23 am

To those of u who do not like this sit com then why are u wasting ur time commenting on it. Ur clearly watching it anyway. I love the show and almost didn’t comment. That’s how bad I want the show to go on.

Michelle Petersen January 17, 2014 at 8:35 am

This show CAN NOT be cancelled. This is the best sit com since “Friends”. Skyler was great in Pitch Perfect and he’s even better in Ground Floor. I literally can’t wait til Thursdays to see this show. Please don’t discontinue this show. I’m sure there are a lot of people that agree with me.

jay January 17, 2014 at 3:46 am

i LOVE this show! the humour is relatively cleaner than many other “comedies” that are currently playing (ie. 2 broke girls). the overarching plot about the relationship of two unlikely people becoming a couple is usually the fairy-tale ending but in this series, it’s at the beginning. i love the characters, the script, and how each episode reveals a bit more about the characters. it’s difficult not to relate to at least one of the characters (whether it be a ground floor employee or a top floor associate). i love the relationship and the character of Mansfield and how he is maintains a tough-as-nails exterior while secretly caring for others without revealing how he feels about them to anybody other than the audience. i’d love to work in an office like this!

shanna January 18, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I totally agree. nice to have a sitcom where I don’t have to worry about the content of the program.

Joc January 17, 2014 at 12:51 am

I like the show, watch it every week. The boss is hilarious. It has potential and worth a second season.

Anonymous January 16, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Love the show! Please renew!

Dan0 January 16, 2014 at 9:36 pm

There is absolutely nothing funny about this show. The lead character is smarmy and annoying, and having the leads sleep together before the first episode removes any potential comedic tension. S0 we’re supposed to root for the smarmy, rich, good-looking guy who GETS the hot girl? Sounds groundbreaking. Oh wait, they’re singing again for the 85th time this episode – no one will notice the terrible writing.

AL January 17, 2014 at 12:11 am

The girl who plays Jenny is SMOKING hot though.. I’d keep watching just for her :)

Roman January 17, 2014 at 5:50 am

Dano, I feel sorry for you, you apparently have no idea of what is funny. Best show I’ve seen since scrubs (with the exception of The Big Bang Theory which was running concurrently).