Ground Floor: Season One Ratings

Ground Floor TV show on TBSTBS has had mixed success with their original sitcoms. Will Ground Floor be a ratings success or, will this comedy be cancelled before it can see a second season?

Ground Floor follows the romantic relationship of a young hotshot banker (Skylar Astin) and a beautiful maintenance worker (Briga Heelan). The rest of the sitcom’s cast includes Rory Scovel, Rene Gube, James Earl, Alexis Knapp, and John C. McGinley.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Tuesdays.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.48 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Ground Floor TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season two?

april February 20, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Definitely continue! This was my number 1 show this season.

rebecca February 18, 2014 at 5:55 am

Continue! i will be devastated if this show gets cancelled. its rare i find a tv show that makes me laugh out loud and that i cant wait till the next episode is aired, plus Skylar Astin!!!

Lauren M. February 17, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Keep I love this show so much !!!!!

Mags February 16, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Definitely keep it coming. Skylar Astin is going places. He was the best character in Pitch Perfect, sequel in production, and has been on Broadway. And despite the terrible sound when he sang in the restroom, he has a beautiful voice. Also, it’s the best role I’ve ever seen for John C. McGinley – he really shines. It’s cleverly written, maybe needs to be fleshed out a little.

Anonymous February 15, 2014 at 5:06 pm

scrubs but with business guys instead of doctors must have more

TBONE February 11, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I don’t know, I say they should finish up the season at least. I did like the last episode where he decides to run off to Paris with the girl instead of going to Hong Kong for running the branch there. I say it has potential. I be interested to see the after effects or consequences of his actions. I never really watched all the episodes in full, when I would channel surf on my nights off I would watch tidbits here and there, but that’s just me. If I like a show or particular episode I will watch the entirety. I think it has a great cast, and like some other people were saying the show could end up being the next Big Bang Theory. I say give the show some more time to grow. Its only the first season. I did root for the character and could understand the pressures he has, so naturally I think love took over and when you find that right person in your life, no amount of money or materialistic stuff in this world will precede that. Like I said I like to see in a few more episodes the consequences of his actions now that his love has been pronounced to her. It would definitely make an interesting story line.

sammy February 11, 2014 at 1:34 am

I really love this show I hope they come up with more seasons cause this is funny and romantic

Anonymous February 8, 2014 at 11:04 pm

I can only hope they keep this going….. Just may be the next big bang

Crystal February 9, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I agree! I love BBT and this show is in that ballpark.

Anonymous February 7, 2014 at 11:03 am

The show is hilarious! KEEP IT ON THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal February 6, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Please continue the show! I love this show! :)

polly stjohns February 6, 2014 at 10:54 am

keep this funny show- great cast

Anonymous February 6, 2014 at 6:58 am

continue continue continue

Anonymous February 4, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Continue

Anonymous February 3, 2014 at 1:02 pm

cancel this gay ass show

Anonymous January 29, 2014 at 1:32 am