Growing Up Fisher: Season One Ratings

Growing Up Fisher TV show: cancel or renew?Jenna Elfman’s last NBC sitcom, 1600 Penn, only lasted one short season because of low ratings. Will Growing Up Fisher be cancelled as well or will it be renewed for a second season instead? Stay tuned.

Growing Up Fisher follows an unorthodox family that becomes closer after the parents divorce. The cast includes Elfman, J. K. Simmons, Eli Baker, Ava Deluca-Verley, and Lance Lim. Jason Bateman is the show’s narrator.

5/9 update: Growing Up Fisher has been cancelled by NBC.

Final season averages: 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.88 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like Growing Up Fisher? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Sofia Saez May 15, 2014 at 9:20 am

I love Growing Up With Fisher. It is a funny family show. Their are not many shows kids can watch these days. This show was one of them. Please bring it back. It was not on last week. I felt like something was missing. I don’t watch a lot of TV because their are many horror, nonesense and slow moving shows. Please bring back Fisher. Let it be like the 80’s again with family shows.

Beryl arbaugh May 14, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Please change your mind, NBC====This show deserves to be on television—

mommadiamond May 14, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Keep Growing up Fisher, It is great, it makes you feel good and makes you laugh.
It is better than Modern Family and All about a boy. PLEASE KEEP
GROWING UP FISHER, AND RENEW.

Steph May 14, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Wow i show i actually watch and you cancel it? I love it because of the interaction with a service dog. I have one and find it funny the situations you get put in with one. This show is funny, CLEAN and it is knocked off? But i have to keep pushing the dial past stupid shows like the voice.

Brian May 14, 2014 at 11:34 am

NBC, you need to renew this show!! Absolutely ridiculous that you’re cancelling this show. It’s very entertaining and funny. Everybody we know loves it!! PLEASE RENEW IT!!!! Give it some more chances!! NBC is disappointing with their choices of what goes and stays!! Get rid of some of the other trash o reality shows or something!!!

Jennifer Dobbs May 14, 2014 at 12:35 am

NBC listen to your viewers.

Jennifer Dobbs May 14, 2014 at 12:34 am

l think Growing Up Fisher was an excellent program. I do think that if it had been during an earlier time slot it would have a greater viewing audience. The time slot this show was broadcast in it missed the one of the demographics that would have made the show a success. Parents and their children could have watched it together as a family making it a great learning tool. NBC you are to blame for this shows demise. An 8 or 8:30 time slot and promoting it as a show the entire family could watch together would have changed Growing up Fisher’s fate. Shame on you in NBC.

Geraldine Fridmann May 13, 2014 at 10:52 pm

I am sooooo sad that “Growing up Fisher ” is being canceled. I love this show. I looked forward to seeing it every week. Canceling it is a big mistake. If you try putting it on earlier for families maybe it would do better. I wish it was on earlier and I’m a hard working 65 yr. old. woman. “Growing Up Fisher” really made me laugh, which is what I want after a long day. It’s much more relaxing then the serious violent show’s. There is plenty of them.
Please rethink this!!!!!!!

Alexandra Spingarn May 13, 2014 at 10:39 am

I loved Growing up Fisher . I do think it should have been on earlier so kids and families could enjoy it.
It was on too late for a school night. I’m sorry such good writing is cancelled, as the options are so depressing, violent and repetitive except for some on PBS and on network TV.

Gerry Santana May 13, 2014 at 1:18 am

Growing Up Fisher was a great show!! Briiiing it baaaack!!!!

Meghan May 12, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I absolutely loved Growing Up Fisher. It’s my favorite show, I look forward to it every week. They definitely made a mistake on this one!

Lori May 12, 2014 at 2:41 am

I love Growing Up Fisher. NBC missed the mark cancelling this one. Sometimes it takes awhile to find an audience. It is getting harder to find funny and interesting NBC comedies. I remember when it was Must See TV…not so much anymore. I hope someone else picks this up.

Elijah May 12, 2014 at 2:19 am

Growing up Fisher deserved a better fate. Give it time to grow. It had a chance to be the best NBC show. I didn’t care for About a Boy- so I wait to 9:30 to turn to NBC for Growing Up Fisher.

Samantha May 10, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I’m so sad that Growing Up Fisher was cancelled. It was so funny and adorable. It was a family comedy that was catchy. I’m getting tired of overly played dysfunction and drama shows that air. This was refreshing.

suzette Hanessian Valenzuela May 8, 2014 at 1:57 am

I love watching Growing Up Fisher. It is a family show. You should not cancel it. Please we need good TV programs that the whole family can see.