Guys with Kids: Season One Ratings

Guys with Kids on NBC ratingsThe guys try to figure out fatherhood while NBC hopes their TV show, Guys with Kids, can attract some big ratings. Will either be successful. Stay tuned to find out.

Revolving around a trio of young fathers, Guys with Kids features the talents of Anthony Anderson, Jesse Bradford, Zach Cregger, Tempestt Bledsoe, and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. The sitcom airs on Wednesday nights and NBC has ordered 13 17 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Guys with Kids is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Guys with Kids after one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.74 million total viewers.

Episode 01-17: Wednesday, 02/27/13 (finale)
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.03 million (+7% change).
Season averages: 1.31 in the demo with 3.74 million.

Episode 01-16: Wednesday, 02/20/13
1.0 in the demo (0% change) with 2.83 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.79 million.

Episode 01-15: Wednesday, 02/13/13
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 2.85 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.34 in the demo with 3.86 million.

Episode 01-14: Wednesday, 02/06/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.20 million (+9% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.93 million.

Episode 01-13: Wednesday, 01/30/13
1.1 in the demo (-15% change) with 2.93 million (-26% change).
Season averages: 1.38 in the demo with 3.99 million.

Episode 01-12: Wednesday, 01/09/13
1.3 in the demo (-24% change) with 3.97 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 1.41 in the demo with 4.09 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-11: Wednesday, 01/02/13
1.7 in the demo (+21% change) with 4.39 million (+22% change).
Season averages: 1.42 in the demo with 4.10 million.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 12/05/12
1.4 in the demo (+27% change) with 3.59 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.39 in the demo with 4.07 million.

Episode 01-09: Wednesday, 11/21/12
1.1 in the demo (-15% change) with 3.47 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.39 in the demo with 4.13 million.

UPDATE: NBC has ordered four additional installments, bringing the season total to 17 episodes.

Episode 01-08: Wednesday, 11/14/12
1.3 in the demo (0% change) with 3.91 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 1.43 in the demo with 4.22 million.

Episode 01-07: Wednesday, 10/31/12
1.3 in the demo (-7% change) with 3.62 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 1.45 in the demo with 4.28 million.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 10/24/12
1.4 in the demo (0% change) with 3.84 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.48 in the demo with 4.41 million.

UPDATE: NBC has ordered five additional scripts.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 10/17/12
1.4 in the demo (0% change) with 4.41 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.50 in the demo with 4.55 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 10/10/12
1.4 in the demo (-13% change) with 4.19 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 1.53 in the demo with 4.60 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 10/03/12
1.6 in the demo (0% change) with 4.76 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.60 in the demo with 4.80 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 09/26/12
1.6 in the demo (-27% change) with 4.84 million (-23% change).
Season averages: 1.60 in the demo with 4.84 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 09/12/12
2.2 in the 18-49 demographic with 6.25 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.20 in the demo with 6.25 million.

It wasn’t a strong showing for Guys with Kids but it certainly wasn’t a bomb either. The real test will be to see if last night’s viewers return next week and how the show fares once the other networks start airing originals.

What do you think? Do you like the Guys with Kids sitcom? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Shadia January 29, 2013 at 2:35 pm

My husband and I love watching this show. Please DO NOT CANCEL!!! Its hilarious and it provides humor to the many challenges parents face while trying to parent.

Solis January 16, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Great show please don’t cancel, everyone I know loves this show, they just say to promote it more.

Lisa Bodey January 6, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Absolutely DON’T cancel! This show is hysterical. It’s nice to have a show that is not a singing competition or a reality show. Best show I have seen in a while!

Mechelle January 2, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Excellent show! Great writing and acting. I want more!

Katie November 29, 2012 at 5:23 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I look forward to watching it every week. Please keep the show. I love the comedic brillance mixed with down right funny and clean humor….Thank you NBC for airing this show. Please keep it coming!…side note: I watch the episodes off of hulu since I work on Wednesday nights….do hulu/online viewers get added into the count for ratings?

Sandra Tarbet November 18, 2012 at 12:11 am

Guys with Kids is a great show and I’m delighted there is finally a clean sit com! Keep it up.

SNAPPS November 16, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I’ve just started watching Guys with Kids and it’s been better than expected on primetime. That’s what I watch on TV when I’m home and I get them all recorded on a nightly basis. I’ve always hated having to pick and choose my shows to record, or if too many recordings are set I have timer conflicts.

Bob October 25, 2012 at 9:55 am

Critics panned it, but I don’t why. Is it groundbreaking? Is it Shakespeare, no. It’s funny. The cast is great and it makes me laugh. I’m glad NBC bought more scripts. I know they have been having the cast on different shows, but I think they could do more to promote it. Oh, and I don’t have a family to watch it with and still enjoy it.

The One October 20, 2012 at 1:36 pm

FINALLY NBC has done what other networks haven’t done; to have a show that the whole family can watch! I was pretty timid watching GUYS WITH KIDS at the beginning, but after a couple of episodes I’m hooked, it will be sad to see this show go because my kids wants more than 22 minutes every wednesday for this show! The show is funny and we enjoy watching it very much….big time laughs!

michael October 20, 2012 at 1:16 am

NBC has manged to do something that ABC and CBS have failed to do in years. NBC finally has a comedy on that is funny without getting raunchy. Family comedy is exactly what a viewer will find if they tune into watch Guys With Kids. The only thing that i saw wrong with the show so far is seeing the guys take their babies into a bar. this should not be a trend set by any show on Tv.

Brian October 11, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I watched part of the first episode, did not like it. I will give it another chance, however. I do not see this show passing its first season at first glance.

Rachel October 6, 2012 at 8:50 am

Guys With Kids is the best new comedy! it has heart and is really funny. FINALLY I can watch something on TV with my family and it not get awkward because of something someone does or says. Not to mention my parents laughed the entire time during the pilot (they haven’t watched episode 2 and 3 yet, but they will). It’s not just for parents though. I don’t even have kids, but I can still laugh at it too. I really don’t want to think about it getting canceled because I will be very sad if it does. I look forward to every Wednesday at 8:30pm now! If someone is reading this that hasn’t seen the show yet, I hope this convinced you to give it a chance. You wont be sorry you did. Guys With Kids is good, so KEEP it.

Madeline Luka October 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm

This show is something we needed to air finally on t.v. It’s a fun show that you can watch with the whole family & feel good after. It’s funny & I love all the stories involved in it. Would be a shame for it to be cancelled, especially when now days we no longer have any good shows to watch with family.

Dri Guerra October 5, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I really liked Guys with kids finally a comedy with a heart! Last episode had me laughing out loud for reall “No, we’re just yelling because we love each other!” I’ll be watching for sure.

Colleen Koehl September 13, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Guys with Kids’ pilot episode was great! I would love to see it get renewed for a second season. Maybe I’m old but the scene where the guys are in a sports bar with their babies bothered me a little because babies shouldn’t be in bars. Other than that, it was a fun show.