Hannah Montana: Watch a Preview of Disney’s Series Finale

Hannah MontanaAfter four seasons on the air, it’s time to say goodbye to Hannah Montana. The last episode’s titled “Wherever I Go.” As Miley Stewart (Miley Cyrus) graduates high school, she must decide whether to go to college or to make a movie. Brooke Shields (as Miley’s mother), Dolly Parton (as Miley’s Aunt Dolly), and Vicki Lawrence (as Mamaw) are all rumored to appear.

The Hannah Montana finale airs on Sunday night at 6pm on the Disney Channel. Here’s a preview…

What do you think? Do you plan on watching the finale?

AMANDA February 11, 2011 at 4:52 am

I AM WERTY YOU NEED TALK ME OK

max January 31, 2011 at 10:21 pm

u really think she did that. ITS amazing what u can do with a computer .

Callie January 28, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I will miss u but stop pole dancing and smoking weed

Lisa January 24, 2011 at 2:05 pm

This show sucks. I stopped watching when they started Hannah Montana Forever. Then it started getting all weird. The only good actors on the show are Jackson and Lilly and Rico, everyone else sucks. She shouldn’t pole dance when she’s doing a show for five and six year olds. I liked her when she was younger

caitlyn January 23, 2011 at 7:52 am

I have watched all your episodes since the 1st one they are soooooo good,its sad to see you go and i will miss your shows and you! I dont know what im going to do without hannah montana!

Greg January 19, 2011 at 10:50 am

I let my kids watch until you went crazy and started pole dancing and smoking weed. Hannah Montana Forever was the cutoff point for us so really your show ended about a year ago as far as most of your old fan-base is concerned.
Go forth now, young Hannah, and continue the Britany Spears trek. You still haven’t shaved your head and had two illigitimate kids. Time’s a wastin!

mfan January 19, 2011 at 6:49 am

Fellow Hannah Montana fans can have a good time by typing “Youtube Hannah Montana 3″ into your search engine for a full length Hannah Montana 3 concert. It’s really fun, featuring great singing and outfits, and a classic performance of Miley having a great time. It has 8 songs which I bought on iTunes just in case Disney ever decides to yank the video off Youtube.

Cayden Burke January 17, 2011 at 7:01 pm

I think you hot

kirstyn January 17, 2011 at 6:58 pm

i loved her you shows but i gessyou have to move on i hope Hanna has a good life with out her good shows i will not let you down Hanna montana

kirstyn January 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm

hannah should be mad at her self

nour January 17, 2011 at 2:13 pm

don’t go u r the best acctress please make hannah montana episodes

martisha January 16, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Hannah montana wat can I say that I’m really gonna miss all the shows that you have made and encouraged people to watch it been a while but guess it ain’t gone be nothing like hannah montana best of both worlds.And also loved the show how you really thought what was important and went back for your bestfriend bur hope I get to still see you ob tv it would be great…Always love you as a FAN….awwww

Kiara Johnson January 15, 2011 at 7:06 pm

that is so horrible. hannah montana was a good show. it taught you alot of things. i will always love this show. i plan on showing it to my children when i have kids. YAY MILEY, LILY AND OLIVER

haley January 15, 2011 at 5:24 pm

im not happy to see you go but i want you to do colledge but i love you and your shows and hannah montannah forever but you say your moving on leting go and holdind on so i love you and i will miss you more and more

Jeremy Rynek January 14, 2011 at 9:30 pm

I’ll only watch if hanna dies in the end. Other wise no.