Happy Town: Final Two Episodes Will Finally Be Available

Happy TownWho is the Magic Man? Well, it looks like viewers will finally get their answer. Maybe.

After cancelling the mystery series Happy Town, ABC pulled the final two episodes from the schedule. Though the seventh and eight episodes won’t answer most questions, they will at least reveal the bad guy’s identity.

Word was that they’d likely be burned off on a Saturday night in July. Then, we learned that they’d be available online — sometime.

Well, according to the show’s Twitter account, the last two episodes of Happy Town will be made available on ABC.com tomorrow morning. An exact time wasn’t given but hopefully it will actually happen. The episodes were apparently supposed to be posted last night but that didn’t happen. Fingers crossed!

UPDATE: The last episodes have been posted. You can watch “Dallas Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore” and “Blame it on Rio Bravo” here.

Canceled and renewed TV show

57 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. huertas sophie says

Bonjour
    je vis en Suisse et je suis triste d’apprendre que Happy Town s’arrête ainsi…..
    Je trouvais pas trop mal cette série, à la fin de l’épisode 8 de la saison 1 je m’attendais à une suite car l’histoire commençait à devenir intéressante.
    Voilà dommage pour ceux qui avaient envie d’en voir plus…..
    salut

2. jen says

most of you have seen the 2 show. but like me and my friend we don’t get to see then.the last to 2 episode were only online. by the time we find out the episode had already ex online. so i think that abc don’t think about anyone when they did this. i think it was great show and i wish it would come back as a wither showing. then maybe it would had more rating.it was one of the best show that i had seen in a while. abc think show that are cop show and reaily show. but thu show are the one i don’t like to watch.

3. Francesco says

I’m writing from Italy: tonight italian tv aired the last episode of Happy Town and I’m feeling outraged! Does Abc really think they gave us enough explainations in the finale episode?
    What about Sam Neil and his nut policeman friend? Who is Henley’s mother? What is the Blue Door, really? Whiy did Big Dave was in the Blue door movie?
    Come on, a tv show can’t end like this. You should at least have made a 2hours long final episode to give us all the explanation. I will also send a complaint to our pay-tv Sky Italia, asking them not to buy other Abc shows that end like that.

4. SHAWN ELCOCK says

I DON’T KNOW WHY YALL FELT THE NEED TO CANCELLED THIS SHOW! I WATCHED IT AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ON WEDNESDAYS AT 10PM I HAVEN’T SEEN IT. THEN I FIND OUT ITS GONE! I WATCHED EVERY EPISODE I DIDN’T GET TO SEE WHO THE MAJIC MAN WAS! HOW AND WHERE CAN I BUY THE MOVIE THE FIRST SESSION! PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY DAUGHTER AND I NEED TO KNOW WHO’S THE MAJIC MAN!

5. says

I agree with everyone else here. I personally had never heard of Happy Town, as I have been living without Television Service for over a year… I have been watching everything online. Finally, after having caught up with all the other shows I like, I found Happy Town by accident. After watching every episode available, I was hooked! Only to find, now, that the show is cancelled!!!!! I am so disappointed! Only goes to prove it isn’t worth getting television service after all. Come on ABC, Please, NO MORE REALITY… I have always hated those things. Bring back HT

6. Kate says

I love Happy Town! However, maybe you should have released it in the fall line-up instead of over the summer when television watching is less to begin with. There wasn’t much advertising to get people intrigued. ABC that is your fault. Whoever is running your scheduling should get more polling done in new areas and take the time of year of releases into consideration. Just another disappointment from the largest media.

7. JG Cole says

The never ending cycle of canceling shows that finally surpassed that bar of above average intelligence for viewer interest is amazing. ABC has done it again I see. I looked forward to watching certain shows that somehow managed to dodge the “reality ” theme. Those reality based shows are neither interesting nor anyone’s reality’s that I know of thankfully. Uggggg! Please stop. Please…. My brain is there for enriching, not melting into jello. Bring us back to civility and have more shows like Happy Town, or Life on Mars, or Heroes. They at least gave you good old fashioned entertainment that kept you interested in the story plot from week to week.

8. says

I think it stinks that the show Happy Town has been canceled. I waited every week for it . I don’t understand why they cancel a good show and leave all those dumb reality shows airing. What has our society come too. Are we so lame that we have to live thru someone elses reality. Grow up and live your own lives. Bring back Happy Town.

9. Brandon Swaim says

If that’s what ABC calls “the last two episodes,” then I’m really upset about this. Just because the killer’s identity was shown doesn’t make me happy! How could ABC, legally, continue to advertise this TV show on their website, making it seem very suspenseful and exciting to people that haven’t even seen or heard of it yet, knowing that it isn’t even complete? Why take pride in your mistakes ABC? I want to see the end of this show! Do you think that by showing the “last two” episodes and revealing the killer at the end satisfies anyone? That’s nothing but a huge cop-out! And I’m insulted, ABC, that you would think ANYONE would be happy with the end that you’ve given us. Seems like a very unorganized organization. (Pun intended.)

10. Tina says

I am so ticked off!!! They finally released the last two episodes and I can’t watch them because I live in Canada. Ggggggrrrrrrrr!!!! Stupid ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!1