Happy Town: Watch the Last Two Episodes of the Cancelled Show

Happy TownHappy Town revolves around a bunch of strange disappearances and murders in a small town. The large cast includes Sam Neill, M.C. Gainey, Geoff Stults, Lauren German, Amy Acker, Steven Weber, Ben Schnetzer, Sarah Gadon, Jay Paulson, and Robert Wisdom.

After a disappointing premiere in the ratings, Happy Town was pulled off the airwaves for most of May sweeps. Before the show returned on June 2nd, ABC officially cancelled the TV show. Only eight episodes were filmed but at least answers to some of the TV show’s mysteries will be revealed by the end.

Unfortunately, ABC pulled the show off the air once again and left fans hanging as to when the final two episodes would air. Well, the network has released both episodes and you can watch them below.

What do you think? Are you in any way satisfied by these final two episodes?

Corinne O'Connell January 8, 2011 at 3:09 pm

You really need to bring this back . I have watched the final two episodes and have even more questions!

Jane January 3, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I never could understand why you pulled this off the air but you made a mistake and need to bring it back PLEASE! why is it you always pull the good shows and leave the crappy one’s on air. Bring it back bring it back bring it back. I’m done with this ABC it’s always the same S**T over and over again if you bring the show back you will get me viewing again if not well I will never watch ABC again

the peoples vioce December 29, 2010 at 10:58 pm

NOOOOO!!!!! i want more!!!!! how can “mike n molly” make it and not this awesome show

The Dooleys December 18, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I would like to see a good ending to this show.
Thanks for putting us on a roller coaster ride.
Just putting us on top and leaving us there.
That sucks!
The Dooleys

cici December 15, 2010 at 5:33 pm

*beep* ABC!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the only series I started watching after YEARS on tv……and surprise! they pull it off?????? And they keep giving extension to cheap comedy shows and dumb csi stuff.

Seriously I’ve given up on these idiotic networks!

jenm November 30, 2010 at 9:30 pm

okay..I watched the last 2 episodes and they really stunk! Not what I was expecting, but pretty lame.

ABC SUCKS October 26, 2010 at 12:44 am

ABC SUCKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY CANCELED THIS SHOW AND I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT IS HOW THEY LEFT IT…. P*SSES ME OFF…. SO STUPID. WHAT THE HELL WAS AND IS ABC THINKING? BRING BACK HAPPY TOWN! GIVE YOUR VIEWERS WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE FOR ONCE! ERR WAIT, IT AINT ABOUT THE VIEWERS ANYMORE…. UGH. WHATEVER. I NEED TO STOP WATCHING SHOWS ON ABC ALTOGETHER AND FIND ANOTHER STATION AND SEE WHAT SHOWS THEY HAVE CUZ ABC SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I HOPE SOMEONE FROM ABC READS ALL OF THESE COMMENTS AS WELL AS THE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER INTERNET PAGES THAT TALK ABOUT HOW THEY JUST CANCEL ON HAPPY TOWN AND HOW NOBODY IS HAPPY ABOUT IT! I HOPE THEY REALIZE HOW BAD OF A MOVE THEY DID. THIS SHOW WAS INTERESTING FROM DAY ONE. WHY IS IT THEY ALWAYS GET RID OF THE GOOD SHOWS, BUT KEEP THE STUPID SHOWS? AND SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE DONT NEED TO WATCH RERUNS OF OTHER SHOWS… HOW MANY TIMES ARE THE SAME SHOWS AND SAME EPISODES PLAYED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. F*CK ABC…. THESE LAST TWO EPISODES JUST P*SSED ME OFF MORE BECAUSE THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO ANSWERS OR CLOSURE… HOPEFULLY A SMARTER AND BETTER STATION WILL PICK IT UP… SOMEBODY CALL FOX OR SOMETHING!

Debbie October 25, 2010 at 2:20 pm

The last 2 episodes I just watched answered some questions but I want more. We have been wandering when or if Happy Town was coming back on. We want to know what happened between Alice and Peggy, Who Hadley is and where are all the kidnapped people. I think it deserves another season to answer all the questions.

sue October 24, 2010 at 2:30 pm

very disapointing…i hope they bring happy town back so we can know the truth

Woods October 22, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Why even start a series if your not going to finish it? But you have DWTS on with washed up celebs, wannabes and jocks…..What the heck!!!!

lostinwyoming October 21, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Im sooooo fed up with network TV!!! Every time I find a show I like they cancel it and put some crap reality show on instead! BOYCOT network TV!!! Go to youtube and watch spricket24 instead,at least she’s more dependable and funny!

katia October 20, 2010 at 4:18 pm

well I like the serie and very waiting final but never happend .

Alice October 19, 2010 at 1:45 pm

This is EXACTLY why I’ve stopped watching ABC. Seriously! What’s the point of teasing everyone by taking off a good show as soon as its put on!? I still don’t understand why they would ever cancel this! I’m so done with ABC

siobhan October 14, 2010 at 12:07 pm

no i want more i want to see the last episodes who is the magic man and all

ILOVE ABC October 12, 2010 at 11:09 am

Thank you so much ABC for posting these last two episodes of Happy Town. When ABC first pulled the mini series off the air with little or no explanation I was wishing doom on them. LOL. I was so angry that there was so little information regarding the conclusion of Happy Town. But finding these episodes here I want to apologize for the angry comments I left earlier. Thank you again so much for doing this. I hope that great things happen for all those that are responsible for the posting of these episodes. You are awesome!!!!