Hart of Dixie: CW Series Renewed for Season Four

Hart of DixieZoe Hart will continue to practice medicine down south. The CW has renewed Hart of Dixie for a fourth season.

Hart of Dixie follows a big-city doctor (Rachel Bilson) who’s adjusting to small-town living and a complicated love triangle. The rest of the cast includes Scott Porter, Jaime King, Wilson Bethel, and Cress Williams.

Though not given an early renewal in February, it was expected that Dixie would be returning for a fourth season. The show’s ratings were down nearly 30% season-to-season but 64 episodes have been produced already. Another season will bring the tally closer to giving the series a better count for syndication.

What do you think? Are you glad that Hart of Dixie is returning for a fourth season or do you think it should have been cancelled, to make room for something else?

darla June 22, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Love this show! Keep it running!!!!

Sandie June 22, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Glad to hear that 4th season is coming! Great Show …. and I disagree that Zoey and Wade shouldn’t be together! They have the best chemistry of all of the love entanglements! He has my vote any day over George!

Anonymous June 20, 2014 at 7:40 am

cant wait for the 4th season

Anonymous June 20, 2014 at 7:37 am

yeah.. hart of dixie should be renewed.. the show’s amazing and i just love it, always been rooting for zoe and wade from the start:)

Anonymous June 17, 2014 at 1:53 am

Yayyyyayayayaayayayaya

Anonymous June 17, 2014 at 1:52 am

Love this show!!!!!!

Maria June 16, 2014 at 10:45 pm

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I finished 2 seasons in one day and can’t wait to see the rest of the seasons!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous June 11, 2014 at 11:13 pm

I’m thrilled! This is a great show. I don’t like the swapping couples thing. It’s starting to he repetitive…. But this is my favorite show and I’m really lookin forward to it!

William June 7, 2014 at 11:15 pm

I enjoy the show. I like the Bluebell community. Am glad they have another season.

Peggy June 7, 2014 at 8:24 am

GREAT!!! I’m so glad it has been renewed. When it first started I didn’t know if I was going to like it, but it has gotten better with time. I’ll be looking for it’s return. What are these Summer shows that I’ve been watching? Seems as though they are from old shows with a bit of new mixed in.

Loretta June 6, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Meant Zoey..

Loretta June 6, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Love Hart of Dixie!!!! So. Happy to hear of another season!! Love the storyline love the changes of the relationships. I do think Chloe and Wade should be together.. And Lemon and George should be together.. Hoping for the series to continue for a while.

Stephanie June 6, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I very well dislike this story line of the Hart of Dixie Zoey can’t stay with Wade! Zoey should be with George for season 4. Lemmon with someone on that cruise ship. Health ispector with Wade’s dad. Mayor Hayes with Anabeth. And wade should have a chance of love with someone else who isn’t Zoey. I think if i see Zoey and Wade be together again I would have to stop watching the show!

Stephanie June 6, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I dislike the story where Zoey hart stays with Wade. I wished Wade would of went to the city to let Zoey and George be. I am still waiting for a chance they be together but so disturb that they are not. Lemmon should find someone on that cruise ship and get married. George should be with Zoey. Anabeth should be with the mayor Hayes. And wade should have a shot of love with someone else! Wade’s dad should try his life with the health inspector. Bam! everyones happy. But the path where Zoey and Wade stay together i think i might have to stop watching the show!

Heather June 5, 2014 at 11:04 pm

So glad the show is coming back. Let’s hope they stick to the main characters this year and not bring in any new ones that just don’t fit in with the cast.