Hart of Dixie: Season Three Ratings

Hart of Dixie season three ratingsThough the ratings came down last season, The CW renewed Hart of Dixie anyway. Will the numbers continue to decline this year? Could the show be cancelled or is it sure to be renewed because of potential syndication profits? We’ll have to wait and see.

Hart of Dixie follows a big-city doctor (Rachel Bilson) who’s adjusting to small-town living and a complicated love triangle. The rest of the cast includes Scott Porter, Jaime King, Wilson Bethel, and Cress Williams.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/8 update: The CW has renewed Hart of Dixie for a fourth season.

5/17 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

Last year comparison: The second season of Hart of Dixie averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.36 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Hart of Dixie TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Alyssa May 3, 2014 at 1:43 pm

It’s so sad to see this amazing show with such low ratings. But honestly I don’t know anyone that watches shows on tv anymore, they all watch in internet, I guarantee there’s at least 1 million people that watch online.that’s a lot of lost ratings. & most people watching on internet age young people! That’s a lot of missed demo ratings.

rox May 3, 2014 at 2:06 am

PLEASE RENEW IT!!!!!

angely eyes May 3, 2014 at 1:11 am

please renew hart of dixie. <33333333333333333

Stacy May 2, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Renew it!!!! And let’s cheer CW to promoting it more. I love this show and it needs to stick around. Pleeeeaseeee!!! Some people are only catching up with it on netflix and what not and may be getting around to tuning into the 4th season

Mary Norman May 2, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Please don’t cancel Hart of Dixie. It’s my favorite show. We have to have a season 4. I have watched this show every week for the last 3 seasons. I also have DVDs of seasons 1 and 2. Please renew this show!!!!!

Melissa May 1, 2014 at 7:54 pm

PLEASE RENEW HART OF DIXIE!!! I love everything about it…

Yariela May 1, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Pleas don’t let cancel, love this show!!! love Bluebell I’m from El Paso, TX big city not that much green look …. love the story

Allison April 30, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Absolutely love this show, especially now that Joel is gone. I’ve got my fingers crossed for a Wade and Zoe reunion! I think it’s fun, light hearted and there’s no violence. Plus I’ve loved Rachel Bilson ever since the OC.

Rosa April 30, 2014 at 12:45 pm

I love Hart of Dixie and I like that they’ve taken the time this season to flesh out the other characters, even though it’s meant that Zoe/Wade has taken a backseat. The show is a delight to watch every week and I hope it will be back for season 4.

Dznymagic April 30, 2014 at 4:06 am

Please renew. HOD is a joy in times when so many shows are bloody, violent and negative. I look forward to the laughs and light hearted banter every week.

erin April 27, 2014 at 11:36 am

everyone go back to the start of hart of dixie season 3 and watch episode 1 and where the cw left off in the last episode and I think the fan buzz can vote on what they think of the raitings for Hart of Dixie third season

Please be careful on what you think HOD raitings HOD stands for hart of dixie
And tell mark on what the raitings should be on HOD

Sabrina April 26, 2014 at 8:10 pm

I love HOD and look forward to it every week! PLEASE RENEW! Its the only escape from all the negative shows out there. Don’t take Bluebell away!

Holly April 26, 2014 at 12:14 pm

I Love Hart of Dixie !!!!!. I am in love with Bluebell.

Blaire April 26, 2014 at 4:57 am

I LOVE Hart of Dixie!!! It’s simple, light, fun entertaining and exciting. I’m from Alabama. I feel in love with the town of Bluebell. I hope they’re more seasons to come!!

elaine April 25, 2014 at 9:24 pm

it is the only show that resolves all serious life issues and that you don’t lose sleep over. it is therapy and very well written witty and smart.

lois April 26, 2014 at 11:16 am

It only deal with relationship issues not her being a doctor . You left that out.

Alyssa April 29, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Lois you are on here every week being negative! Seriously do you have nothing better to do than be on here constantly bashing HOD? Go on somewhere!

lois May 1, 2014 at 7:42 am

its a low rated show! And no one won’t the truth about it. You go somewhere. Points are given here not the real rating.You don’t know a good show when you see one.People have the right to say what they want. You can’t me for saying what a bad show it it. The people at CW don’t even promote it anymore on its between shows. Only tv site like them. And the star don’t promote it either. Since everyone love her so much. You bash Rachel bilson for not having good rating for HOD. Its her show and she don’t care about it. No support but these sites and other like it.