Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Dottie January 5, 2014 at 12:07 am

I have watched all four seasons in a few weeks. It was addicting and I couldn’t stop. I can’t wait for season five. I have my daughter hooked on it now too. I will be watching it on cable this season. Not missing one episode. This is a awesome show!!!

Michelle January 4, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Love this show!!! Season 5 can’t come soon enough!!!

mike dobey January 4, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Let’s hope they don’t just dump this great series. They did that to ‘alphas’ which ended with everyone dead basically. or not. What else do they have on Friday nights? . This deserves a fifth season. And at least they are giving ‘wharehouse 13′ a final five episode run. Leaving ‘haven” it as it ended in season 4 would be awful. Similar to what they did to ‘the glades’ on a @ e. now that was a terrible ending. So people should email scy fy and request it come back and go to the fansite to request it’s return. It may make the difference.

Kelvin January 4, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Just resently discovered the series, and absolutly love it, me and the missus caught up in a few weeks watching all seasons, and cant wait for season 5.
Please give Season 5 at least and dont stop a series with an unfinished end. i really hate it when that happens..

crissy January 3, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I really, really, really, hope that you come out with season 5 pretty, pretty please I absolutely love this show it has captured my interest ever since it was first on and I really want to know what else happens in this series it would literally break my heart if it suddenly just stopped just like that

jasmina January 3, 2014 at 4:52 pm

I hope season 5 will come as soon as possible.
I like the show so much. Don’t know how often I watched the whole seasons, because
I can’t wait until season 4 begins. And now it’s the same – I love the show. The end of this season was amazing and let back so many new questions. They don’t consider to stop the show at all. I can’t believe this – and of course I don’t want. So come on guys and tell us, that Haven will go to season 5 and more.
The lovestory between Duke and Jennifer and of course between Nathan and Audrey have to go on. Mara has to change back to Audrey – however they will make it – who cares off – they belong together. And I like the character of Jennifer – let’s see more of her.

Tracy January 3, 2014 at 12:41 am

I love this show…recently discovered it & caught up on all the seasons within a month! Great characters & storylines. Looking forward to another season so really hoping it’ll be renewed!

Debbie January 3, 2014 at 12:27 am

Haven is a fantastic series and i really hope that it is renewed for a fifth season. The reality shows get so tiring, but the storyline in Haven is really interesting. I look forward to seeing it every week, and I wish that we didn’t have to wait so long from season to season.

Jeanie Meraz January 2, 2014 at 11:40 pm

I love this show and will be very disappointed if it is cancelled. You just need to focus the writers back to the good Audrey and have her and Nathan get married to get rid of some of the over the top sexual tension.

Kelly van offeren January 2, 2014 at 7:30 pm

I cant wait till season 5 ! Please make season 5 i will be verry said when it stops ! I watch all the way from holland ! I hope they go on

dani boo January 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Please renew for season five. I love this show and hope to keep watching. I just finished season four on vudu and i have to see what is going to happen next in the plot.

Mary Kenny January 3, 2014 at 12:36 am

The last episode of season 4 should have been the last episode of the series. William gets pushed in, the troubles end forever and everyone lives happily ever after. The story has a definite end which it has reached. Prolonging that end has caused the quality to be diminished. A 2 hour series finale is the most they should do. The fact that Syfy hasn’t commented on it’s fate leads me to believe they will do to Haven what they did to Destination Truth and Ghost Hunters International – never say it’s cancelled, but just hope people eventually forget about it.

Kay January 2, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Please renew Haven for season 5. This is the only show which is different and very interesting. Love the show storyline and characters.

Sherry January 1, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Please renew awesome show i want to see more!

Sherry January 1, 2014 at 9:01 pm

They have to renew Haven!it is my favorite show!!

Esra January 1, 2014 at 11:59 am

OMG please renew haven for season 5. Wi love the show, whatching addicted every week, living in Norway. i want to see more of duke. Selfish nathan push wiliam down, when duke was dying, William offreed to help, why why always have to duke and his new gf has to get screw up. Want to see more of DUKE and haven.